Getting Into Shape...NO More Junk!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I'm still workin' the machine.

My morning...

I have 4 radio's wired up in my living room where my weight machine is. A 777z, TRC's 935, 975, 951. I get them all pumping my mp3 collection and I start with chest presses. 3-4 sets of 8-10, 80% of my total lifting power, then chest fly sets, curls and then some pull down shoulder work. I have been hiking at 6,000 feet regularly for the last 15 years so my legs and lungs are good to go. I have never smoked.

I can get a good work out in 20 minutes and then be on my day.

I take 3 capsules of Kre Alkalyn before, drink a protein shake during and then eat when I'm hungry an hour or so later. I try to stay with chicken, some beef here and there. Rice, veggies. I have been eating more since my wife is here, but I will just work harder and will keep it in my mind through the holidays.

I do drink light beer and try to watch the beer belly. I know if it gets away from me, I'm done!

Trying to get that lean 6 pack. I want to be that guy that people say, "Wow, I can't believe your 50"! I'm 43 right now.

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
awesome lasonic:) that's what' it's all about man. Staying healthy, it's a lifestyle choice. I'm 43, and people think I'm in my mid-30's :w00t:

Thanks Bill, these "guns" have prevented many many fights during my "bouncing" days :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
petergriffin said:
awesome lasonic:) that's what' it's all about man. Staying healthy, it's a lifestyle choice. I'm 43, and people think I'm in my mid-30's :w00t:

Thanks Bill, these "guns" have prevented many many fights during my "bouncing" days :lol:
Thanks man, I'm trying. I'm also 43. It's now or never!

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
I actually went on a "binge" last night...i had a house load of friends...we ordered pizza, fries, had soda AND we (i) ate pounds of BROWNIES...it was delicious :w00t: , another big dinner Sunday then back to my strict & healthy diet plan Monday :thumbsup:

I'm down to 178lbs from just over 200lbs...never felt better :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.