Getting Into Shape...NO More Junk!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
that's funny Holly, cause men are the opposite. They want to look bigger, so they put smaller boomboxes in their pictures:)

Hey Bill, I remember that picture. I said you looked like the "undertaker" :-D

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
petergriffin said:
that's funny Holly, cause men are the opposite. They want to look bigger, so they put smaller boomboxes in their pictures:)

Youre right !!!! Now I took the hair off people say I look like Kane :-) :w00t:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
bill said:
petergriffin said:

Youre right !!!! Now I took the hair off people say I look like Kane :-) :w00t:

not too many dudes can pull off looking like both brothers of destruction aka kane and undertaker , hell that's bad ass :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Worked out this morning! Chest, Arms, Shoulders, Abs.

No joke, I'm doing it this year....

I want to be able to care my new TRC 951 around and still look big! :-D

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
Looks like you started something good Gord :-D Let's hope members keep it up!! :-) Bill, 850lb deadlift, is world class, regardless of your bodyweight. Gotta start doing those powerlift movements again.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
OK, help me out guys.....

When I was on a kick to lose some weight I was eating 2 hardboiled eggs for breakfast, salad with little dressing or a low sodium soup for lunch, and then a regular meal with my wife for dinner.

I lost about 20# in 4 weeks but of course it all came back when I went to my old ways again. I wasn't working out either so I felt weak.....

Help me put together a regular meal day - that will help me on my journey :yes:

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
This works for me. not sure it will work for you. Cause every "Body" is different.

You should reverse what you did. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It should contain protein to help you get through the day. Cereal with milk and fruit. Eggs are good. Just watch the yolk. Bagel with peanut butter? Bagel with Egg/ham/cheese? Lunch chicken/rice/veggie. Pasta? Dinner, I just have a "smoothie". Couple of scoops of protein, gatorade or milk, and fruits. And make sure to take a good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement. This helped me go from 240, to 220, and still retain my muscles. I'll be going back to this in the new-year, and increasing my cardio to get to 200lbs. And you can "slack-off" on the week-end, if you find it too hard.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
OK - well that helps.

I was eating only the egg white.....

I am wondering about the bagels and the pastas you mentioned, people are telling me to stay away from those :hmmm: . :lol:

When the new year rolls around I am getting on our treadmill and will start actively biking when summer rolls around. Maybe lift a little with stuff we have around the house.

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
it's all about moderation fuzz. I need that stuff cause I work out 5-6 times a week. You can just eat less, if you are not as active.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Very true - I also don't work out at all right now. So, maybe 1/2 bagel for breakfast with 2 hardboiled eggs or cereal, lunch try to stay away from the crap and stick to a veggie/rice, dinner will be tough picking what to eat but I will make sure to not hammer my face full and keep the portions low.

When I start working out again, then I will figure out how my body reacts and see what I need to change.

Thanks for the tips.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Just a few short months ago I was very underweight but then I found this secret program on the internet. After working out for just 30 minutes a day 4 days a week and taking a few special supplements that come with the kit I went from underweight to slightly bulky, see the before and after photos.

This is me 6 months ago:

This is me 2 weeks ago:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Here I am with my favorite T-shirt at blu_fuz's birthday party last year

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Man, I passed out way before this picture was even taken. I swear that shirt fit you a little better when you got to the party..... :dunce:

This is the last picture I remember that was taken of us:

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Crazy thing is, that guy that looks like "grapes". Is not far from the "real" bodybuilders out there now. They are not even human. :no:

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
I just worry about when that sport gets so messed up they begin gene splicing human DNA with other species

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
petergriffin said:
Looks like you started something good Gord :-D Let's hope members keep it up!! :-) Bill, 850lb deadlift, is world class, regardless of your bodyweight. Gotta start doing those powerlift movements again.

I once had a friend get his s10 stuck after he backed up over the log curb divider . I got behind his truck and tried lifting it over the log . It was pretty funny because I remember hearing the wheels spinning and some dude walking by saying the effin guy is picking up a truck. :-) its the Viking in me. I had a great uncle who was seven feet tall and close to five hundred pounds.

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
Pure natural strength. Nothing like it:) I'm like a mini-bill. I could lift the rear end of the early VW jettas :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.