gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
redbenjoe said:
one day --about 6 years ago -
i tried eating right --for the whole entire day - :-O

even went all out --and left my golf cart alone -
and walked 1/2 mile - in the sand - yikes...

when that day was over --
i had lost a pound -
but that was all in the shrinkage :'-( :sadno: :-)
If i lived on the ocean...i would jog 5 miles per day...on the beach...WITH a C-100 :-D

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
If Bill, at 325 pounds, can't fit in GordIE's house, there is no way a 700-pound Fatdog will be able to. When I stand next to my GF-777, I make it look like a Sanyo mini. :lol:

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
I remember some idiot who ran one of the labels I was signed to suggested I should dance more while I was performing. I told him that I liked my bandmates and did not want to kill them by accidentally hip checking them off the stage :-) :-D

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Fatdog said:
If Bill, at 325 pounds, can't fit in GordIE's house, there is no way a 700-pound Fatdog will be able to. When I stand next to my GF-777, I make it look like a Sanyo mini. :lol:
:lol: so what do your mini's look like ...matchbox Boomboxes :-O

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
Fatdog said:

In that case, if ever you know you are heading up north to Montreal...you need to give me 6 MONTHS notice so that i can change all my doors to accomadate you...wifIE again won't be happy :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
baddboybill said:
Fatdog said:
:lol: so what do your mini's look like ...matchbox Boomboxes :-O
Pretty much. :-/

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
Man, tell me about it......

I was going to the gym 3-4 times a week and wasnt really trying to loose weight, but just get stronger. And ever since I started my new(then) job a year ago, I have not had the motivation to go at all. 12 hr 3rd shifts, don't help the situation.
I'm trying to get back in the groove but switching it up. Mostly cardiovascular now but still hitting the weights to maintain strength. My goal is 200 lbs and for the most part of my adult life I've been floating at 225-235 with damn near 250 last year when I was hitting the gym.
I don't eat bad for the most part, don't like sweets usually drink water or unsweetened tea. I don't eat fast food like McDonald's and love veggies, fruits ,meats and do a lot of cooking at home.
It's the beer that keeps my gut flabby.
And I love it too much to cut it out, so ill have to hit the cardio harder!
Just finding the motvation is my problem. I used to have it :-/

Good luck guys, let's do this thing!
:thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Hey Gordie, After spending a week in Vegas eating CRAP the whole time, I'm with you 100%

You saw my work out machine I have here....Now that my wife is back, I want to eat better and get back looking good. I need to be ready for the stage by Spring.

We should keep this thread going and keep each other motivated!

BTW....You forgot to mention that 12 pack of beer you drank that night at my place! :lol:

Peter, man, you look .....F'n inspirational....Yeah, we need to keep this thread going...I need to get ripped!

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Bill & PeterG. You guys look great. I too am going to hit this gym I have nearby. I'm at 260 now. l always hovered about 225Lbs. and managed to overcome any resistance when arresting Suspects or door kick ins on warrants/warrantless entries. My first door kick in with a violent suspect inside, I was so nervous about failing, I kicked so hard, the entire door flew out all 3 sets of hinges. Okay , back to topic. :blush: This 'SlimSlow' diet of mine is not working. :thumbsdown: Neither was my 'Nachos & SlimFast' diet. :sadno:

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
Lol I'm just a ape Adam :-) :-D peters the real deal superman . I'm more of a hulk or thing kinda big. Seriously tho I'd way rather be big than skinny.

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Im feeling sorry for America dudes. Just for one year spend there i got from 143 to 220.And i was at study, after college at work min 4 hours, not sleeping lot and a lot of moving all the time. And still..... It was a long and heavy fight to get back to 150 when back . Damn im not sure what they are putting in your food but it works fast :no: . And i was eating the same way like here in Europe. It is not your fault, it is the greedy manufacturers to blame IMHO.
And Floyd - i was smoking when lifting heavy stuff too. Love one old HB cigarettes add - " Who is not smoking will just die healthy" :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.