For JaredScottFla- To Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
like i said i asked my brother who is owed what, i was told there were only 2--3 people here. I called my cousiin who lives in south florida,andc asked him to see about mailing the radsios. i have no idea regarding ip addressses. My brother is in the hospital,is not well and i honestly,could care less that he owes radios. I just want him to get well,but god knows if you guys are so inpatient to get your stuff we'll definitly try to send those people who are owed their stuff out more quickly. I was told spud's radio was pd for but the money wasn't pd initially for 2 months prior,don't know if this is true or not,but that was what i was told.
Just for the record,Fatdog yes my family has gone to take care of his house,it's been WEEKS,what do U expect??? DUH????
So,Like I said we'll try to send the stuff out ,if not possible it'll have to wait til he gets home,i personally would love to get all this nonsense settled just so my brother doesnot have to deal with it when he comes home .
Also in regards to spuds comment on my Brother's finances Yes,I'm surehe's cash strapped yes,for sure no one could go through what he's going thru now without insurance and be rolling in dough! In regards to what he bought on ebay,only he can say why buy stuff when your strapped for cash,but i know everyone does stupiid stuff like that,!

MONOLITHIC

No Longer Active
May 6, 2009
Illadelph, East Coast
twitter.com
Listen, that's good and all... I like Jared. Jared's a cool dude... I want him to be in good health as much as anybody... Still, you still seem to be ducking one of the main issues... What's up with those IP addresses? :huh:

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
Ok, I spoKe to My Brother,i wanted him to rest and not worry about this nonsense but since You guys who are owed radios are so Worried,Either My cousin Will go and Get the stuff box it,and ship it,i asked him SPECIFACALLY who is owed what,
he is still sharp as a tack,and could not believe i was calling about this now,but i was told the following
TWO,Members here are owed radios
Spud is owed one radio Which he paid $100
Kenpat is owed 12 radios which he paid $350
We Now have the whole story 13 Radios $450
My Cousin Is a 60 Yr Old Guy With Parkinson's so it is a burden for him,but he'll try
I actually was Planing on Going To Florida and Taking off from work,which God knows i can't afford but if my cousin can't mail the stuff this week,i'll fly to Florida,get his keys and get the stuff,and I"LL mail it.
I'd much rather just send a refund of the $450 to the 2 members,but my brother said which i'm sure is the case they paid and i'm sure they prefer the radios then the money,I hope now that satisfies the assholes in charge on this website,and when the 2 members get their stuff,that'll be the end of it,and you guys can at least let my brother recoop without being harrased with this nonsense, Compared with what he has allready gone thru and what he has to go thru this coming weerk,this is small stuff. And One More Thing Ira asked that a topic on Stereo to go be closed,i never posted there i don't know how to close a topic,why can't whoever is the owner of that website close that topic themselves once the members rec their radios!

Superduper

Member (SA)
Patience is not limitless. Trust and Respect is earned. Compassion is not an entitlement but is rather bestowed.

Money or goods owed, whether $100 or $350 is exactly that -- owed. Lots of folks are hurting nowadays and I'm not aware of any openly "WEALTHY" forum members here. No one likes to be taken for a ride so let's put this to bed and get those radios out. The buyer's that have purchased those radios did so out of trust and as a gesture of kindheartedness to help out a fellow member in need. Any perception that their good intentions were taken advantage of would not be well received. Like Mercedes Benz once stated in their ads, perception is reality.

If Jared really is suffering to the extent represented, I do wish the best for him, his health and for his family. However, the transactions are a seperate business and business it should remain. Pay up or ship out and let's end this.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
Many Thanks for being totally condescending superduper,But That's ok. Just for the record my brother has asked his ex wife to pack and ship,She called me and said they will ship Kenpats items sometime this week,as they need to ship with ups,and there is alot of stuff,Spuds radio is packed and was dropped off according to my sister in law tonite at the post office so he should rec it in 4-5 days i guess,now you all can shut up about this now!

Superduper

Member (SA)
Well, MR. brother of Jared, there was nothing condescending about my previous post. Just a reminder that the "brothers" here made their purchase out of kindness, and not greed. It's the principle of the matter. And IF you should see it differently, well then what the hay, be my guest.... it's still America after all. As long as no crime has been committed, it's STILL the land of the free.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
This is an e-mail message that I have sent to Jared.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jared, this whole charade is really dragging on too long. You still have not even addressed the issue regarding the IP addresses. Using the "brother" story, who is supposed to be in Michigan or New Jersey, is not working. The IP addresses are coming from YOUR house. They are NOT originating from anywhere else. We have given you several opportunities to explain that, but you have decided to avoid the issue completely and perpetuate the falsehood that "Danny" nor yourself are at your house.

Because it appears that you are not being completely honest about the situation, I must sadly resort to the following action.

I will send 71spud and Kenpat your e-mail address and any further communication with them can be handled that way. Until I receive verification from 71spud and Kenpat that ALL radios have been delivered, your account will be deactivated. You will not be banned or terminated.

After both 71spud and Kenpat have received all boomboxes (bought and paid for), your account will be reactivated.

Bobby aka Fatdog

Status
Not open for further replies.