For JaredScottFla- To Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Get well soon jared you must hold the record for heart attacks etc god please let the worst be over :-O

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
Hello everyone
I'm cking in for my brother
Actually i'm not in Fla,i'm just talking to my mom.and my ex sister in law and spoke the other day on the phone with Jared. Looks like he'll be in awhile longer,this was DVT Aka deep vein Thrombosis,the clots formed in his legs and travelled to his heart and lungs,very very serious,it actually killed Nbc news Reporter David Bloom in Iraq a few yrs ago.
Def nothing to play with,he was better i think at least over the phone the other day,not sure,but the most dangerous time has passed i think,everyone def was freaked. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts,hopefully he'll be home soon. Take Care Everybody and on behalf of my family Thank You all for your concern! :-)

gf9696

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
Catasauqua,Pennsylvania
Jared you've proven tough once and again.We will all keep you in our prayers hoping for a speedy recovery.Hope to have you back in full health soon Buddy take care.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
Hi Everyone Just updating on my Brother He had some complications and is not as well as we hoped probably be in the hospital til next wk at least which has him very deppresed (The Jewish new yr starts tommorow Rosh Hashanah.) He appreciates all your well wishes from his pals here,Thanks! We Hope he recovers by next week,will ck back soon,thanks!

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
Hi Everyone Just Wanted To Post Some updated Info For My Brother. Unfortunatly Things Really Got Worse
It Looked Like Sat Or Sunday He Was gonna Get Discharged But That Did Not Happen. A Clot Formed in His Heart Nr a Cardiac Stent,It Was Very Serious,Monday Morning He had Emergency Heart Surgary ,It Lasted Quite a while and was touch N Go But He Made It. An Infection Set in And The Surgeons had to go back in on tuesday. He's stable now and hopefully won't be in for maybe another week or so.Take care everybody,and i know he appreciates your prayers and good wishes.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Good question Fatdog and I never really knew but I'm thinking he's still on the young side for all of this trouble. To me anything under about 65 or 70 is on the young side for this kind of trouble.

If prayers and thoughts have any bearing he should have a healthy push from all of us. :yes:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Jarred we are pulling for you.
Bless you brother.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
i seem to remember jared being the same age as me which is 43. i could be wrong but thats the number that sticks in my head and usually i am pretty good at remembering things like that.

hang in there jared keep your faith and keep strong.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
yes i agree. heart trouble at a earlier age is a lot more common than one might think. i have a good friend who had her first stints put in at 22. shes in her forties now but still has occaisonal trouble.
modern cardiac medicine is pretty good and for sure they can do a lot.
still tho genes enviroment and stress factors do play a pretty huge roll in things.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
an update for my brother
still in the hospital had 2 addtl procedures including a cardiac stent and a kidney stent,he's one tough cookie!
We hope he'll be out and finally home in a week -10 days.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
jaredscottfla said:
an update for my brother
still in the hospital had 2 addtl procedures including a cardiac stent and a kidney stent,he's one tough cookie!
We hope he'll be out and finally home in a week -10 days.
Thanks for the update, I really feel for Jared he has to deal with more difficulty than most of us. We are always hopeful that he will pull through okay and be with us again. :-)

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
Modern medical science combined with the comfort of your own personal faith can overcome even the greatest challenges in life. Concentrate and focus on one thing - getting better. Everything else will take care of itself. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.