For JaredScottFla- To Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
jaredscottfla said:
an update for my brother
still in the hospital had 2 addtl procedures including a cardiac stent and a kidney stent,he's one tough cookie!
We hope he'll be out and finally home in a week -10 days.
Well, it's been 12 days now.... any updates?

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
71spud said:
jaredscottfla said:
an update for my brother
still in the hospital had 2 addtl procedures including a cardiac stent and a kidney stent,he's one tough cookie!
We hope he'll be out and finally home in a week -10 days.
Well, it's been 12 days now.... any updates?
That's cause enough for concern, I hope he's doing better.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
Hello All
An Update For My Brother,No He's Not Home,A Complication Has Set in,The Stent Put in His Coronary Atery Closed,And Needs To be vReplace,That Same Atery also Has A blockage in His Kidney,he'll need to have TWO more procedures a Re stenting of His Coronary Artery and a Stent in His Kidney,it really sucks. Thank u all Ira,Nicolle andd others For Your personal Messages,i Told him His Freinds on Here Wish Him Well,He is Naturally Extremely Depressed,As this illness not only is a Physical,and Emotional Burden but a Financial one as well. I live 1500 miles apart,Again I ask That Those who have bought radios remain patient.When my brother finally goes home,he will mail Your items, Understand His Ex Wife or Our Mother are NOT capable of Doing This,Thanks again For All Your well Wishes!

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
Sorry to hear of all the complications every thing you told us alone is very serious and Jared is having them all combined. Our hearts go out to Jared and his family. My family is also in Florida and we would be glad to assist Jared and his family if you all need anything. Good luck Jared and we will talk to you again soon !!

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
Thanks !
I just spoke to him on The Phone,He's very depressed,but the dr's think he'll be ok @ these 2 operations,we'll see 1st is the coronary one,then i think the kidney will be in about a week or so,i think he needs to heal from the one before they do the other,will keep all his freinds updated asap,bye for now.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
Hi everyone,i posted for my brother but it did not take so i'll repost thios is in response to mr spud
You will just have to remain patient in regards to your message on s2go. i am responding here,
Besides according to my brother most of his bboombox and internet friends are on here anyway.
My brother actually is Much worse. He had a complication and the first of two procedures have been put off,He had a severe lung and kidney infection now and has been moved to icu. Sorry u will have to wait ,for your radio,financially i can't afford to come to florida,for an indefinitte period and go to his house ands mail your radio,u can't wait,i don't know what to tell you!
Our mom is nr 80 and is not capable of mailing this stuff and i live 1500 miles away,believe me,he has communicated to us his concern for anyone on here or ebay who he owes anyhting,as well as he actually is owed items too,which we have asked sellers to hold for him. My brother is NOT well,He has nrly DIED 3 times in just the passed few weeks,thank The Lord he has cheated death and is a tough cookie, Everyone's prayers and well wishes have certainly helped but please try to understand there is NOBODY who can ship the radios,Anyone owed anything will recieve their items,but you will just have to wait til; he comes home,will keep u all updated asap With any changes ,Thanks!

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
jaredscottfla said:
Hi everyone,i posted for my brother but it did not take so i'll repost thios is in response to mr spud
You will just have to remain patient in regards to your message on s2go. i am responding here,
Besides according to my brother most of his bboombox and internet friends are on here anyway.
My brother actually is Much worse. He had a complication and the first of two procedures have been put off,He had a severe lung and kidney infection now and has been moved to icu. Sorry u will have to wait ,for your radio,financially i can't afford to come to florida,for an indefinitte period and go to his house ands mail your radio,u can't wait,i don't know what to tell you!
Our mom is nr 80 and is not capable of mailing this stuff and i live 1500 miles away,believe me,he has communicated to us his concern for anyone on here or ebay who he owes anyhting,as well as he actually is owed items too,which we have asked sellers to hold for him. My brother is NOT well,He has nrly DIED 3 times in just the passed few weeks,thank The Lord he has cheated death and is a tough cookie, Everyone's prayers and well wishes have certainly helped but please try to understand there is NOBODY who can ship the radios,Anyone owed anything will recieve their items,but you will just have to wait til; he comes home,will keep u all updated asap With any changes ,Thanks!

Tell your brother that Jeff(Ghettoboom767) is praying for him! I'm so sad he isn't better yet but it sure looks like he really has a caring brother!! God Bless your bother & you for caring so much!
Take care-GB. :-O :sad: :angelic:

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
tell your brother that WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR HIM and no one is worried about any radios that he may have to ship out at all during this hard time that you and your brother and your family are going thru, Your brothers health and life are a million times more important than any radio, I speak for myself but I know everyone here will agree with me, let your brother know not to worry about who needs to have what shipped to them, we can wait ( not me he doesn't owe me anything), his health can not. JARED, WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET BETTER AND WILL TALK TO YOU ON HERE SOON, JUST WORRY ABOUT BEING STRONG AND GETTING THRU THIS ! ! ! ! ! !

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
I can only speak for myself, but I'll gladly wait 'till hell freezes over for the boxes Jared was going to ship me when he had this terrible misfortune befall him. Who has time to ship over a dozen or more boxes when your brother is fighting for his life? :nonono: Don't even think about it! You have your hands full!
I just wish there was something I could do to help...

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
much abliged fellows thanks,i appreciate your understanding things actually got a little worse now,they won't allow him to have a phone in this room now,so i'm getting all info second hand from my mom,and the nurses.He's stable but like i said earlier he has some kind of major infection,neither procedure/operation can be done til this infection is brought under control,it's been very tough for everyone,thanks for your prayers i know he appreciates,will ck back soon,bye!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
jaredscottfla said:
Our mom is nr 80 and is not capable of mailing this stuff and i live 1500 miles away
Wow! 1500 miles away?! :-O Whereabouts do you live? I hate that we have to keep referring to you as "Jared's brother". :-/ You got a name? :-)

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
by the way thanks for all those who want to send cards or flowers to my brother .
unfortunatly the hospital icu does not allow baloons,flowers or plants i have emailed fatdog upon his request,cards are very nice,and he has my brother's address,thank u! everybody! i'll ck back prob next wk sometime my computer has some kind of bug sometimes it's fine and sometimes i get a warning to close windows,just happened last night so i might need to have a technician look at it,they actually brought a phone and tv into his room and i spoke to him,he actually sounded alot better,let's hope it's taking a turn in the right direction now.!

Status
Not open for further replies.