California Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

neanderthal

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2016
Not born or raised here (Bulawayo, Zimbabwe) but live in Northridge, So Cal now.

Can't really call myself a collector either.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
THAFUZZ said:
I grew up in Pomona most of my youth. Lived in Bakersfield for a few years as well. Bakersfield is the pits! :thumbsdown:
Every time I drive past that place on I-5, I notice on the map how big it seems, but wonder why the hell it even exists?

neanderthal

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2016
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
All you need is a hand full of radio's and YOUR IN! :-D
One Hitachi 3D80 and a Sharp WF-T380E (still held up in Customs from February 6. I just found out today!) and that's about it.

I do hope to modify them both with bluetooth, and maybe new speakers if they lose fidelity at the top end. The 3D takes a few minutes to "warm up" right now before the bass kicks in. It's a bit hollow before that. I don't know if that is a fault or design.

Thanks for the welcome.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
One Hitachi 3D80 and a Sharp WF-T380E (still held up in Customs from February 6. I just found out today!) and that's about it.

I do hope to modify them both with bluetooth, and maybe new speakers if they lose fidelity at the top end. The 3D takes a few minutes to "warm up" right now before the bass kicks in. It's a bit hollow before that. I don't know if that is a fault or design.

Thanks for the welcome.

That's interesting about the 3D needing to warm up. There are a lot of fans of the 3D here, I'm sure someone may chime in or make a new thread asking that question

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Reli said:
Every time I drive past that place on I-5, I notice on the map how big it seems, but wonder why the hell it even exists?
All My bad relatives live there (Bakersfield). I joined the military to get the hell outa there before I got caught up by mere association with those fools. Years later, I returned there for a family reunion and all of them were afraid to hang out with Me, fearing I would cuff them and turn them over to their Parole Officers. :yes:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
THAFUZZ said:
All My bad relatives live there (Bakersfield). I joined the military to get the hell outa there before I got caught up by mere association with those fools. Years later, I returned there for a family reunion and all of them were afraid to hang out with Me, fearing I would cuff them and turn them over to their Parole Officers. :yes:
HA HA HA HA! Takes a real man to admit they were from Bako. I used to live in Kern County, spent allot of time in Bako, still have a cough!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ralrein1 said:
I just found it too.Greetings from Redding in far Northern California.Rocking mostly Panasonic's up here,also a few JVCs.Loving the great outdoors.Shasta Lake,Whiskeytown Lake and mounts Lassen and Shasta and always bringing some kinda box along with!
I smell an all west coast regional BLAST-STRAVAGANZA coming! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 2017???? :hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.