California Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonny

Member (SA)
Apr 5, 2015
Riverside
Nice meeting you guys.
That picture was taken in North Hollywood area.
In that picture is my friend Ray, next to him in the blue is my sister Misty girl in the middle is Dawn sisters friend guy on the other end is my friend Ricardo and me in the right.

metal
welcome to the madness I am also based in Riverside..
Where about in Riverside.
Im in the Riverside city area?
I'm near Mt. Rubidoux about a mile or so.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Lonny said:
Nice meeting you guys.
That picture was taken in North Hollywood area.
In that picture is my friend Ray, next to him in the blue is my sister Misty girl in the middle is Dawn sisters friend guy on the other end is my friend Ricardo and me in the right.
Thats awesome that you still remember. Are you in touch with any of them?

How'd you get into collecting? What's in your collection? Any boxes you're actively hunting for?

Btw, I guess there are other areas on this message board that you could answer these questions such as the "General" section, "Introduction" section and "Collections" section.

It's up to you.

Lonny

Member (SA)
Apr 5, 2015
Riverside
Sadly no I was hit from behind for that box the street back from some guys in the area a few months after this was taken.

So I been on a quest for the better part of 10 years looking for the same gold one.

I been offered the black one many times but that one doesn't pop out as must as the gold.

Lonny

Member (SA)
Apr 5, 2015
Riverside
thank you.
most of these forums the quotes are the first button and here it's the last one.

i don't want to go of topic so i will keep it at that..

have a great week.

also hope everyone had a nice Bunny Day yesterday.

Regards,
Lonny.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Lonny said:
New member here. Name is Lonny. Born in Lake Isabella California raised in the 818. Currently living in Riverside Ca...

Hope you guys don't mind me posting a image here.

Surprises me on how many still collect these things.

Technisonic Conion TC555 GOLD!
That's me on the Right. 1986-87ish.

I sure do miss that box.
Good luck on your search for the GOLD Lonny, and welcome. I also have a black 555. Glad you found us bro. Thats a badass photo of you guys from back in the day, so classic :thumbsup:

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
I never responded to this topic....better late than never... :cool:
Raised in North Hollywood & Van Nuys California and now live in Goodyear, AZ since 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.