California Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

milosancho

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2009
Central Coast, California
Not SoCal but more like central coast, in Gilroy (just south of San Jose).
Don't post much and have never been to a meet but I would try to make something happening in Venice Beach.....if the the stars are lined-up correctly.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
milosancho said:
Don't post much and have never been to a meet but I would try to make something happening in Venice Beach.....if the the stars are lined-up correctly.
Welcome Milo and thanks for representing Gilroy! It would be awesome if you could make the Venice Meet! Hope the stars align for you.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Btw, I've tried to change the thread title from "SoCal Roll Call" to "Cali Roll Call" but I can't. If there is a mod out their that could do that I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry for initially excluding our Central and NorCal bruthas!

Please accept this as your official welcome to the new "Cali Roll Call" thread.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
milosancho said:
Oh fine, I say I'm not going and now MiloSancho is gonna make a rare appearance! Dude, this is messed up! :lol: :lol: DAMN IT! :bang:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
milosancho said:
Hope you can make it out to Venice, the more the merrier! :w00t:

Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Oh fine, I say I'm not going and now MiloSancho is gonna make a rare appearance! Dude, this is messed up! :lol: :lol: DAMN IT! :bang:
:lol: Dammit!! :bang:

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
There's actually MORE "registered" humans in the state of California than ALL of Canada...that's some crazyness right there and there should be unlimited amounts of boxes in Cali...you guys are lucky i don't live there :lol:

droogie23

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2015
Born and raised in San Bernardino...living in East Highland...a True B Boy I will always be...

Lonny

Member (SA)
Apr 5, 2015
Riverside
New member here. Name is Lonny. Born in Lake Isabella California raised in the 818. Currently living in Riverside Ca...

Hope you guys don't mind me posting a image here.

Surprises me on how many still collect these things.

Technisonic Conion TC555 GOLD!
That's me on the Right. 1986-87ish.

I sure do miss that box.

Attachments

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Lonny said:
New member here. Name is Lonny. Born in Lake Isabella California raised in the 818. Currently living in Riverside Ca...

Hope you guys don't mind me posting a image here.
Surprises me on how many still collect these things.

Technisonic Conion TC555 GOLD!
That's me on the Right. 1986-87ish.

I sure do miss that box.
Welcome to the SoCal crew Lonny! So glad you found us. That's an awesome Vintage picture you posted. Looks like it should be in a boombox history book. And yeah that is a great looking box. Who are the rest of the people in the picture and where was that picture taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.