Boombox Museum / work in progress 1

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
>StereoPhonic< said:
Hey! Here is slice of my core collection that will end up to form a museum collection some day in the future. Mainly mid-size boxes put on display. Big & small box collection (including monos) are not yet displayed properly - just because of lack of space :-) Display setup is still "a work in progress". I hope you enjoy.
Holy Shiat!...that's awesome!!!!

stosoorok

Member (SA)
Sep 1, 2015
Estonia
WOW Boombox Paradise! Website with all boomboxes and specs would be nice.

Boombox museum almost in my neighbourhood, how cool is that! :rock:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Just saw this post and yes I'm amazed!!!!! From the pics they all look very clean. I'm just wondering do they all fully work? If so will you have them plugged in so they can be tested by public? Only problem I see is dusting every one of them off weekly. Would be nice if we had some type of Boombox/Walkman museum here in the states.

Bad Boy Bill

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Makes me so humble! My collection look like an ant on the butt of a big African elephant! :yes: :w00t: :lol:

Wow! That collection is mind blowing!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Sure....this will go to Guinness Book of World Records!

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
Seriously. This is up there with the coolest shite on this site.

I.e....Max's brick-backed wall o grails, JustCruisin's 1862 Frankenbox, Gordo's wall of Hundos with him in the blue hooded jacket, Glu's Tiara m90, Cpl's blinkies, melly's red white and blue m70's, Super's mint m90 with complete packaging, Super's Superbrain, Mono's pictures (all of them), Chris's Yorx and everything else he posts, Blu's relentless awesomeness at everything, Floyd's insanity (all of it), Ira's airplane hangar of endless boomers, oldskool's bassment, Jimmy's OCD restoration perfection, West Coast super meets, etc., etc....

All hail Boomboxery...

momasrdic

Member (SA)
Nov 6, 2018
Alexandria,Egypt
Very impressive collection!
Actually You are helping to all of us.
How?
I've called my wife to show all these beautiful pictures of your collection. After these pictures I'm expecting that she will understand that actually I just started to collect and that 22 Boomboxes are nothing....
I have the same questions about how long you are collector and how many of them you have?

Regards from Moma