Bad Boy Bill Productions Presents New I931BTQ w. EQ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
I had to come back and have another look....damn those are sooooo sweet together....

The White i931 is not shiny, it's flat like the new BTQ....they are so perfect for each other....It's killin me....I have got to get me one of those!

I was also going to ask, does one remote control work them all?
Yep.... The only difference I can see on remote is added Blutooth button. Otherwise they the same :-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
baddboybill said:
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
I had to come back and have another look....damn those are sooooo sweet together....

The White i931 is not shiny, it's flat like the new BTQ....they are so perfect for each other....It's killin me....I have got to get me one of those!

I was also going to ask, does one remote control work them all?
Yep.... The only difference I can see on remote is added Blutooth button. Otherwise they the same :-)
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: One Remote FIVE BLASTERS! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

baddboybill said:
One day I'm gonna take all five and play em' at same time just to see how loud they can get!!! Lol
It'd be kinda cool to see how many you can get in a wall and see how many respond to just one command from the Remote Control!!! Can you imagine a wall of 20 of these i931's and have them under the command of just one Remote Control? Maybe at the next meet? :hmmm: :-O :w00t:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Strānj-Bōōmbŏks said:
baddboybill said:
One day I'm gonna take all five and play em' at same time just to see how loud they can get!!! Lol
It'd be kinda cool to see how many you can get in a wall and see how many respond to just one command from the Remote Control!!! Can you imagine a wall of 20 of these i931's and have them under the command of just one Remote Control? Maybe at the next meet? :hmmm: :-O :w00t:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

polsta

Member (SA)
Aug 20, 2012
portsmouth england
good thread, bit gutted my audio is broke on my laptop so cant hear the review audio, love the idea although not overly keen on the all black, will they do a silver one ?

these boxes are like £100+60 shipping to the uk plus customs, i saw someone mention a euro model, when will they arrive and where are they sold ?

sd card and bluetooth is a great idea, if only they had a cassette deck

Stuntman Mike

Member (SA)
Sep 24, 2010
Germany
They have no Voltage Selector. The Powercord is not detachable. US-Models have 120V, Euros have 230V.

But at least, you can plug in a 12V DC-Converter. If you can live with that, buy the cheaper US-Version.
If you like to pull a brand spanking new Boombox apart, to convert it to 230V, buy the cheaper US-Version.
If you want to run it through an external 230-120V Converter, buy the cheaper US-Modell.

Otherwise, watch Ebay. Sometimes you can find a cheaper one. I found my 230V-Modell some weeks ago for 149€ + 6,90€ shipping. And I don´t regret it. ;-)

cindy

Member (SA)
Sep 9, 2011
florida
I think the black one would look best if it they took away the blue accents and made it all black on black with orange leds. Right not my favorite is the all white and grey one.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Waxer said:
I needz the BTQ but I'm in the uk... How easy is it to buy a us version and covert it to 230 volts? Also, best site in the us to buy from? Thanks fellers
Easiest way is to get a step down transformer. Not sure if any US sellers will ship to you. But I'm sure any US member would be willing to help!!!!

Bad Boy Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.