Bad Boy Bill Productions Presents New I931BTQ w. EQ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Great review Bill.
Looks like it is a very well rounded box.
Just the perfect amount of both old and new school styling
Lasonic has to cater to a wider audience in order to be successful in todays market.
They have to make it attractive to the younger generation as well, and
chrome and bright colors are not really appealing to them.
So I can respect the drastic changes cosmetically, Lasonic is just casting a bigger net.
Bluetooth was a step in the right direction for sure as well, because the dock connection was really not that great anyway.
On my I-931 I could hear data flow noises of the ipod right through the speakers. :thumbsdown:
I like My I-931 but will most likely not be adding the BT to my collection.
Give me an old TRC-931 and Thats all the Lasonic I need :thumbsup:

Jboogie2384

Member (SA)
Sep 30, 2010
Queens, New York
baddboybill said:
Jboogie2384 said:
Hey Bill would you happen to have the manuals to any of the other 931's? If I'm not mistaken the older versions only pushed 12 watts per channel while the new one (black version) pushes 15 watts per channel proving what you say is true. The new Lasonic being louder. If you have the manuals to the older versions could you look this up?
Jr. Are you meaning I931 older manuals?
Yup your right on point. That was a selling factor for them. Up that power Lasonic!! :thumbsup:
I don't own any of these yet but I noticed that the volume knob is positioned where the tuner knob is at? This true? Great video! :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Jboogie2384 said:
baddboybill said:
Jboogie2384 said:
Hey Bill would you happen to have the manuals to any of the other 931's? If I'm not mistaken the older versions only pushed 12 watts per channel while the new one (black version) pushes 15 watts per channel proving what you say is true. The new Lasonic being louder. If you have the manuals to the older versions could you look this up?
Yup your right on point. That was a selling factor for them. Up that power Lasonic!! :thumbsup:
I don't own any of these yet but I noticed that the volume knob is positioned where the tuner knob is at? This true? Great video! :thumbsup:
Yes the volume knob on I931's are where tuner knobs were on older TRC models. Thanks for the thumbs up on video :-)

TMR

Member (SA)
Nov 25, 2009
New York
Well I wasn't going to purchase it at first due to the lack of bass.. but at the end of your video you found the bass and treble controls.. well that sold me on it and I ordered one right away.. can't wait to get it!

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
Have to admire Lasonic for keepin' the boombox spirit alive
Great review Bill
:surf: :surf: :surf:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Jboogie2384 said:
baddboybill said:
Jboogie2384 said:
OK, I must have missed this earlier in the thread about the power out put.

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU SELL RADIO'S! More Power baby... :thumbsup:

I'd like to see a picture of the all with and all black side by side because that's what I will end up with.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I had to come back and have another look....damn those are sooooo sweet together....

The White i931 is not shiny, it's flat like the new BTQ....they are so perfect for each other....It's killin me....I have got to get me one of those!

I was also going to ask, does one remote control work them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.