Avoid UK eBay user earnoise

Superduper

Member (SA)
Rimmer36 said:
.....where are the fooking mods lock this thread i mean we have a dozen mods here and nothing lol
Yeah we have some mods here and they don't freakin hop and jump on your command Reno. You'd best tame down your adjectives about the mods or keep them to yourself because not all of us agree about your colorized criticisms of them. Most of us are grateful for them a) allowing us to even have this forum (without any cost out of your pocket) and b) their contributions.

As for the players here, I think those of us that have been around long enough and have enough personal experience can form our own opinions about what has transpired here and or whether I/we/they want to do future business with anyone else mentioned here. That's all it boils down to. The transactions mentioned here are all completed and already done with and finalized. But some things that were revealed makes sense and some do not. I'm smart enough to make up my own mind with the information already posted.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
When I was a kid if we had arguments like this my father would pop into the room and yell what the f*** is going on in here and proceeded to kick everybody's ass.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
JVC Floyd said:
When I was a kid if we had arguments like this my father would pop into the room and yell what the f*** is going on in here and proceeded to kick everybody's ass.
Word

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Superduper said:
.....where are the fooking mods lock this thread i mean we have a dozen mods here and nothing lol
Yeah we have some mods here and they don't freakin hop and jump on your command Reno. You'd best tame down your adjectives about the mods or keep them to yourself because not all of us agree about your colorized criticisms of them. Most of us are grateful for them a) allowing us to even have this forum (without any cost out of your pocket) and b) their contributions.

As for the players here, I think those of us that have been around long enough and have enough personal experience can form our own opinions about what has transpired here and or whether I/we/they want to do future business with anyone else mentioned here. That's all it boils down to. The transactions mentioned here are all completed and already done with and finalized. But some things that were revealed makes sense and some do not. I'm smart enough to make up my own mind with the information already posted.
No No Norm, im not criticizing the mods lad, i just find it strange how this thread is allowed to develop into a classroom brawl over a shiteee phillips that isn't worth anything in the first place lol...i know i have two of them with the same deck and they both have the same issue that Nick eccles has described, sorry if it seemed that way guys :-)

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
A quick update & my last post on this thread!!
Any issues I had with Si have now been resolved & I would like to make it clear that he was simply stating the facts as he saw them! I think we have both calmed down & pm'd many a message back & forth with at least a lot more u/standing on both sides!!
So many thanks Si & I am out of this thread for good! See you all on the main forum & once again I am sorry Si about the whole thing!
Nick

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Nickeccles said:
A quick update & my last post on this thread!!
Any issues I had with Si have now been resolved & I would like to make it clear that he was simply stating the facts as he saw them! I think we have both calmed down & pm'd many a message back & forth with at least a lot more u/standing on both sides!!
So many thanks Si & I am out of this thread for good! See you all on the main forum & once again I am sorry Si about the whole thing!
Nick
Yeh fair enough. In my transaction with Nick I was never accusing him of anything other than being slow to pay nothing more. I was just shocked by his reaction to this of accusing me of all sorts. I can understand now why he was unhappy with the transaction but all he to do was say so and I would’ve sorted it. Easy. No drama. No one loses out.

As he’s not accusing me of anything any more I’ll happily refund him what I received as I would’ve done at the time and I’ll stand the loss of the box and the shipping I paid out. Not a problem.

Drama over and apologies to all to who had to put up with this tedious matter.

Superduper

Member (SA)
It's fine that you both worked it out to your satisfactions.

I don't understand why you need to refund the entire amount and lose the box and shipping... but if that's ok with you, that's ok with me too. Transactions with expectations like that however are ones I would avoid entirely though, but that's just me.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Superduper said:
It's fine that you both worked it out to your satisfactions.

I don't understand why you need to refund the entire amount and lose the box and shipping... but if that's ok with you, that's ok with me too. Transactions with expectations like that however are ones I would avoid entirely though, but that's just me.
Yeh well it’s such a trivial sum of money I can’t be bothered arguing over pennies. I’d rather put myself out of pocket and have a clear conscience. I really don’t mind being out of pocket but I do mind anyone thinking I’m anything but 100% honest and a decent person to deal with...that’s how it is, if you’re not happy you get your money back, you’ve got to bloody tell me tho lol

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I actually think threads like these are instructional and should be left open