Avoid UK eBay user earnoise

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
I’ve been here almost 7 years and have done countless deals on the forum and as an eBay buyer and seller. I practically gave Nick the box, posted at my own cost, he said he loved it, but didn’t pay for months. Now he says it was toast and I scammed him. For £15? I’ve a good job and enough money to buy any box I want. I did a nice thing for him, he abused the favour, and now insults me. He’s totally out of order.

And you know nothing

Rimmer36 said:
Reno...the voice of diplomacy and moderation :-) :-)
i used to be a drama queen si lad but the fact is, i hate drama and im finding this whole thread quite upsetting
Well I’m not overly impressed at being insulted by someone who I was good to either

Ok let’s forget it and pretend it was all fine, don’t want to upset anyone

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Dan, its clear there is only one person here that has "tried it on" and its clearly not Si.

Whatever your opinion dont start insulting long standing members when you have no clue about the people you're speaking about.

For once i ageee with Rah, lock this thread as there is nothing productive to come of it.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
si you don't know nick tried to rip you off 15 quid lad, for fook sake if someone is going to rip you off it would be for a few grand not 15 quid lol

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
You know I hate butting in but around here it seems like some members only chime in to show off or ask for help but never offer a goddamn thing .

Anybody with 2 ****ing brain cells knows who contributed and who is always about themselves.

I stand with doc and northerner,
you mysterious in and out motherfukers can can suck it.

TechnicsDan82

Member (SA)
Jul 25, 2018
wales cardigan
agreeded lock it ! nick is my friend on facebook as well as hear so yeah i know him T-ster ! i also know reno he also is my friend yeah ! not long got back from his place ! so i do have friends hear !

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i'll suck it for you anyday floyd jk dan is sound mate and will be sticking around, my god you have a way with words lol

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
JVC Floyd said:
You know I hate butting in but around here it seems like some members only chime in to show off or ask for help but never offer a goddamn thing .

Anybody with 2 fooking brain cells knows who contributed and who is always about themselves.

I stand with doc and northerner,
you mysterious in and out motherfookers can can suck it.
Floyd tells it how it is with his own straight to the point style....nice one :-)

Rimmer36 said:
si you don't know nick tried to rip you off 15 quid lad, for fook sake if someone is going to rip you off it would be for a few grand not 15 quid lol
You’ve got it from the wrong end Reno...I don’t care particularly that it took him months to pay, but it gives an indicator of his style. I can lose £15 (plus £10 I coughed up for Shipping) without losing sleep. Nah he’s now accusing me of scamming him out the money which is a fine way to repay a favour. Classy

Oh and as this was the first I’d heard from Mr Eccles that he was unhappy about the extremely cheap deal I gave him I’ve offered him a full refund by pm. But bugger that...name your favourite charity Mr Eccles and I’ll donate it to them and post the receipt on here

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
well you know it think the world of you si so im not having a go at you, this whole thing seems bizzarly crazy to me lad.....where are the fooking mods lock this thread i mean we have a dozen mods here and nothing lol

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
If I buy a box on eBay it don't matter if the fuking exorcist is inside the motherfuker if I open it up it belongs to me. If it don't work when you buy it send it back before you f*** with it.

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
All, I apologise this escalated to this level.
I only wished to sound a warning, lovers, haters, indifferent, I have sold and disclosed appropriately, with conscience and courtesy.
Accusers, abusers and name callers I have no time for and the community doesn’t need it. But it needs honesty and that is something I respect.
I need not justify or elaborate, make your own choices. I have learnt two lessons. The first is to video the testing to provide prrof and the second is not to sell via ebay to known members. And for the record, I had no idea who the buyer was, why would I? Or care? Because my description was 100% accurate. 1150 positive ebay feedback proves that in my opinion...
When all said and done, thank you to the voices of reason, the rest... whatever...

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
It would be so nice for this thread not to reach a post count as to equal that of Last Post Wins so would all aggrieved parties please consider sorting this out in private then follow this with an agreed joint statement?* :bang:

*Joint statement doesn't mean something like "I like a joint!" :no:

'Nuff said.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Yeh tried sorting it out in private...that’s when Nick changed from grateful for the favour, embarrassed about his very late payment, and loving the box, to calling me a liar who scammed him.

Nothing else to say to him or to add to this thread other than my offer to donate let’s say double the cost to charity is genuine and pretty clear displays my lack of need to scam him.

I’m done.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
well im out irrispective of this deal i like and love all here, such a shame it had to come to this....i believe docs when he says it was working but those phillips are so shite the cogs so brittle they could have broken in the post, god bless all

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
I just think that deals between members that happened on eBay should be worked out here first before leaving negative feedback on eBay I mean after all is said and done and you're still not happy you can still f****** leave negative feedback.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Nickeccles said:
Si it wasn't months at all.......YOU told me don't worry about it I'm not!! - So I assumed that was the end of it! It's ok I paid you twice remember??? I'm the mug here!!
You paid me twice?...that doesn’t even make sense, why would you pay me twice? Just sad

It wasn’t long no...me posting it 17th Sept and you finally paying after several reminders on 4th Dec is practically over night.

That makes as much sense as saying you love the box when it was duff. All you had to say was that it was duff (if it was) and anyone who knows me knows I would’ve given you your money back. Nothing you’re saying makes sense

Can we lock this thread now cos even I’m bored to tears of it