Anyone purchase the BUMPBOXX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
SLO said:
I really want to hear a BUMPBOXX, I'd buy one but its so big, I just don't have the space for it :-/
I could always store the Chrome Lasonic for you... :lol: . The BumpBoxx is freaking huge :jawdrop: and I would also love to hear one.
I think I liked the DJ Boombox better, because it has more stuff in the front...the BumpBoxx has those nice led lights in front....but it looks a little plain IMO.

Attachments

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Yeah, 28 lbs, 38 inches long, 22 inches tall????

There's no way a shrimp like me would be carrying that around. :lol: I was struggling with my Aimor, and that's only 25 lbs, 27" long, 14.5" tall.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Reli said:
Yeah, 28 lbs, 38 inches long, 22 inches tall????

There's no way a shrimp like me would be carrying that around. :lol: I was struggling with my Aimor, and that's only 25 lbs, 27" long, 14.5" tall.
Well, that puts the wheely to shame at 33" x 18"

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
That LED board is a cool idea......Does it work as a spectrum analyzer, or is it just a fixed repeating pattern?

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
$9999

USD

+ Shipping

24k Gold - EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Pledge $9,999 Receive: Bumpboxx FreeStyle Unit with Custom Gold Design & 24k Plated Gold Handle, 24K Corner Protectors Bluetooth Enabled Portable Boombox Audio System. * 100w x 100w, bluetooth, * SD & Flash drive player * Aux output * Guitar Output * Microphone Output *One Wireless Microphone & Remote Control. The largest & loudest boombox in History! Most Amazing Product this Decade! Signed and numbered by the Creators of Bumpboxx! 1 of 3, 2 of 3, or 3 of 3 Choose Your Color: * GOLD

Styleking

Member (SA)
Mar 16, 2011
Boston, MA.
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
$9999

USD

+ Shipping

24k Gold - EXCLUSIVE EDITION

Pledge $9,999 Receive: Bumpboxx FreeStyle Unit with Custom Gold Design & 24k Plated Gold Handle, 24K Corner Protectors Bluetooth Enabled Portable Boombox Audio System. * 100w x 100w, bluetooth, * SD & Flash drive player * Aux output * Guitar Output * Microphone Output *One Wireless Microphone & Remote Control. The largest & loudest boombox in History! Most Amazing Product this Decade! Signed and numbered by the Creators of Bumpboxx! 1 of 3, 2 of 3, or 3 of 3 Choose Your Color: * GOLD
I bought 3 of those Chris, they're practically giving them away! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bumpboxx

Member (SA)
Oct 9, 2016
Hello. This is Rob Owens. Co-creator of the BumpBoxx with David Southern. I would be happy to answer any questions here in this open forum. Also my direct email for media is rob@bumpboxx.com

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
bumpboxx said:
Hello. This is Rob Owens. Co-creator of the BumpBoxx with David Southern. I would be happy to answer any questions here in this open forum. Also my direct email for media is rob@bumpboxx.com
Welcome to Boomboxery!

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
bumpboxx said:
Welcome Rob! :thumbsup:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
bumpboxx said:
Hello and welcome! Any info about what led to the Bumpboxx, what made you decide to start it, and who designed it? :-)

bumpboxx

Member (SA)
Oct 9, 2016
Reli said:
Hello and welcome! Any info about what led to the Bumpboxx, what made you decide to start it, and who designed it? :-)
Hello and thanks! Well it all started 2 years ago. I have been collecting vintage boomboxes for years and thought to myself there are all these small Bluetooth speakers and all of these trolley style PA systems that lack a nostalgic feel. I felt that people were ready to be taken back to their childhood again. It's a time that most of us can relate with. It's a time that we don't mind prying into because of all the great memories. And I wanted to create the loudest Boombox with a deep bass and crisp highs. I believe we accomplished that. We also wanted it to be rechargeable and last all day. We can not take a BumpBoxx out in public without getting stopped 30-40 times and a crowd of people. That's when I knew we were on to something. We originally produced 1200 units and are prepared to start shipping those units at the end of October. But high demands from independent dealers all over the country we have now started the production of 4,000 additional units that will make it before Christmas. We are so happy to bring you all the BumpBoxx!!!

bumpboxx

Member (SA)
Oct 9, 2016
riker1068 said:
Hey Rob. I keep trying to share the word of the bumpboxx. Maybe I can get an AMERICAN FLAG colored 1 :yes:
Someday I am going to get you one Mr Riker!!!

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Hey Rob I came so close to getting this bad boy in blue. It be nice to see and hear it in person though. Not really the same listening to video of it on a device. It is an excellent concept though especially the cool size. Hopefully members here at Boomboxery can maybe get the discounted price even after end of October. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.