Anyone purchase the BUMPBOXX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper

Member (SA)
hardmen said:
Ira, I have a Kaboom here and say they are no contender compared with E9 bass output...
I agree that the Aiwa has very good bass, very natural, but in my experience, the bass from the kaboom is extremely hard to beat and I'm not inclined to agree that the Aiwa bass is "better" than the kaboom. However, the kaboom bass is capable of being very "boomy" whereas the Aiwa sounds more natural and HiFi.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
What about the E9 verses the telefunken studio 1m as that's more hifi imho

anyone have a comparo on these?? :-)

riker1068

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2014
FLORIDA Jacksonville
a bumpboxx prep.jpg

Shipment are scheduled for last week of October.

Email I got also... We are steadily moving forward with production. With such a big demand for the BumpBoxx "FreeStyle" we have increased our production staff. We now have a majority of the shells complete and will be moving them to the other side of the factory to start installation of components. Thank you for being a fan of the coolest boombox ever! Stay tuned for more details in the coming days.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Rimmer36 said:
What about the E9 verses the telefunken studio 1m as that's more hifi imho

anyone have a comparo on these?? :-)
E9 is at least 3-4 times as loud, lol

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
It's possible the Tele might sound more "hifi" at low volumes, but we didn't do a side by side comparison. I should have brought my Tele up to SLO's room to do that. :-/

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
I thought the Aiwa Exos sounded really really good...the bass is super powerful...not too much...not too little...just perfect :thumbsup: . I only wished it went "maybe" 20%-30% louder...then it would be the king...but for it's size...i don't think it can be beat...and SLO's mods make it look like how it should look like from the factory :afro:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
im falling behind the times lads, id love a diamond boxx but there not even in the uk.....

Reli ive just bought a crown 980 from germany, are they any louder than the 850
??? i like the fact she has dolby :-)

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Rimmer36 said:
im falling behind the times lads, id love a diamond boxx but there not even in the uk.....

Reli ive just bought a crown 980 from germany, are they any louder than the 850
??? i like the fact she has dolby :-)
We had the 850 and 980 side by side......980 smokes the 850!!
Better amps, better speakers, deeper bass.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Reli said:
That's really nice to know my friend, she cost me 400 euro but the seller claims she has been serviced lad....

and Gordie it's nice to see you on here my man :-) :thumbsup:

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
Reli said:
Yup, Reli's 980 smoked melly's 850...the 980 is a real powerhouse i was even surprised!

Rimmer...good to see you here on Boomboxery mate...we haven't spoken in awhile...we should catch up soon! :thumbsup:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Reli said:
It's possible the Tele might sound more "hifi" at low volumes, but we didn't do a side by side comparison. I should have brought my Tele up to SLO's room to do that. :-/
We really should have done a side by side comparo with the Telefunken and the Exos, I have always wanted to hear a Tele, and I still missed my chance at Vegas! :bang: Just so much going on, and so much beer being guzzled haha

gsbadbmr said:
I thought the Aiwa Exos sounded really really good...the bass is super powerful...not too much...not too little...just perfect :thumbsup: . I only wished it went "maybe" 20%-30% louder...then it would be the king...but for it's size...i don't think it can be beat...and SLO's mods make it look like how it should look like from the factory :afro:
Thanks homeboy, I was hoping that the E9 would impress you all, I'm glad you all liked the sound as much as I do. The last night out on the strip Chris was playing some dubstep songs through it from his phone and the bass was INSANE, even outdoors it pumps the bass. Heads were turning :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.