Another JVC RC-M71JW restoration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtb_ed

Member (SA)
Jan 25, 2013
Leicester
blu_fuz said:
LOL - that was me that drew up the M70 top panel text :thumbsup: . I still havn't printed the text out onto clear vinyl yet, but this project might need it! :lol:

[ Image ]
Do you sell these? I have a Japanese M70 and wanted to customise it and would like to change the top.

Thanks Ed

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
mtb_ed said:
blu_fuz said:
LOL - that was me that drew up the M70 top panel text :thumbsup: . I still havn't printed the text out onto clear vinyl yet, but this project might need it! :lol:

[ Image ]
Do you sell these? I have a Japanese M70 and wanted to customise it and would like to change the top.

Thanks Ed

I sent the file to Baddboybill because he wanted to try and print the text on clear, nothing yet that I know of.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
blu_fuz said:
mtb_ed said:
blu_fuz said:

[ Image ]

Thanks Ed

I sent the file to Baddboybill because he wanted to try and print the text on clear, nothing yet that I know of.
Sorry Joe Jeannie hasn't got to it. With her working now she has less time :-(

mtb_ed

Member (SA)
Jan 25, 2013
Leicester
blu_fuz said:
mtb_ed said:
blu_fuz said:

[ Image ]

Thanks Ed

Would you mind sending me the file to try it out?

347 Tony

Member (SA)
Feb 11, 2013
Moncton
I have just purchased a RC-M 71 from fellow In Toronto Canada Which Is Goldish,(never saw that color on them before) I suspect It's the same color, look's good I must say. However I just bought It for the cassette section of It so It will prob. never be used. Sure wish I had of got the tapedeck button's with It though! :lol:

347 Tony

Member (SA)
Feb 11, 2013
Moncton
Just going through this thread all I can say Is WOW you know your stuff! Great job with what you had to work with.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Gardening with the M71 jam'n some tunes! The gold is beautiful outside ;)
0525131114.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.