whats the biggest boombox ever made pics please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

Member (SA)
JVC Floyd said:
thedoomer.jpg

the doomer is bigger than all of those boxes and louder ,she just aint factory built tho .

I want to see this box so bad!!! I've heard that it live up to DOOMER name! Awesome job Floyd!

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
That Panasonic is a portable P.A. and sound is not so good.
One guy back on s2g bolted his together.
Largest production box is the Elta / JC-2000 / Dynasty / Helix Wheely / too many AKA's to list.
I miss mine alot it is a bass monster. :'-(
DSC00534.jpg

100_2916.jpg

Johnny

Member (SA)
hemiguy2006 said:
That Panasonic is a portable P.A. and sound is not so good.
One guy back on s2g bolted his together.
Largest production box is the Elta / JC-2000 / Dynasty / Helix Wheely / too many AKA's to list.
I miss mine alot it is a bass monster. :'-(
DSC00534.jpg

100_2916.jpg

Good pics Frank, I do agree I love my monsters!
:-)

Radio raheem

Requiem Æternam
JVC Floyd said:
redbenjoe said:
hey floyd !!!! :-O :-O

you forgot to show your progress on the super custom m90 - :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and the mid-nite blue paint ????

are you done yet -
or still doing it :hmmm: :huh: :-D :-D
i'm still working on it just got side tracked i hope to get her finished it is a beautiful box.

Can't wait to see this floyd, it's the first time i've heard about it :'-(

elpingu777

Member (SA)
like to add one of these to my collection Elta Master Blaster 6930 and a JC 2000 how much do they sell for also what year did they come out how hard are they to find..

MasterBlaster84

Boomus Fidelis
elpingu777 said:
like to add one of these to my collection Elta Master Blaster 6930 and a JC 2000 how much do they sell for also what year did they come out how hard are they to find..

Good choice!
They sell for lots of $$$'s in good shape and they are fairly difficult to come by especially a nice one. Sorry but there is no fixed price, you might get lucky and get one local for $25 or you might have to battle others on ebay to get one for $500 or much more. You just have to keep rolling the dice until it happens.

Alf

Member (SA)
THAFUZZ said:

Oh Fuzz the Wheely is soooo nice!!!! I wonder why the AKA's don't have the functioning blue EQ indicators like the helix? Super nice man! I love it!!!

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
She's a great box, made like rubbish, but is immense in street cred.
Here's a candid one of me with my JC2000 in action.

rickshithouse.jpg

Rock On.

analogboi

Member (SA)
Droolin over that Panasonic... :drool:

Speakers look like a Marshall stack :thumbsup:

Love the Doomer too. Looks very urban/street (a good thing)!

Did those woofers on the Doomer come with chrome dustcaps?? Chrome dustcaps are almost impossible to find!! :annoyed:

Fatdog

Staff member
MAT said:
my sharp GX-33Z is bigger
Those Sharp GX-33 boomboxes are huge. It's practically a home stereo with a handle. :lol: Also, not too many are known to exist.

Van Presence

Member (SA)
MAT said:
my sharp GX-33Z is bigger
Those Sharp GX-33 boomboxes are huge. It's practically a home stereo with a handle. :lol: Also, not too many are known to exist.
I bought it in edgeware road in 1988. cost me a months wages.

I've got 1. Cost me $80 + flights (cheaper than sending) to collect it. _20190201_224454.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.