Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMoney

Member (SA)
Aug 1, 2009
Northern Cali / Bay Area
guess who's bizzack?! :thumbsup:

nelson and el jeffe-rson and royal benjamin peer pressured me to join. so here i am! can't do a roll call coz i have to figure out who else is here...welcome everybody!

i miss panfan. :-P

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
BMoney said:

nelson and el jeffe-rson and royal benjamin peer pressured me to join. so here i am! can't do a roll call coz i have to figure out who else is here...welcome everybody!

Look who is in da HOUSE welcome aboard bry good to see you here :thumbsup: :beer2:

BMoney

Member (SA)
Aug 1, 2009
Northern Cali / Bay Area
thanks guys. feels good to be back. good job with this place Fatdog. congrats are in order. and since Jens is here too, there's no blacklisted feeling. :lol:

look! it's Tim! with the rimmer36 back in action...sweet! :-D good to see you man. i missed a lot.

gf9696

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
Catasauqua,Pennsylvania
BMoney said:

Good to have you aboard Bryan you will find many many many quality members here.We've missed you Bud.

jmax09

Member (SA)
Aug 4, 2009
indianapolis,indiana
thanks for the warm welcome's i have recieved today.it is nice to find somewhere with good information and resources with friendly people.i am a reseller and am allways looking for information on things i aquire to sell and this so far has been more than pleasent.THANKS THIS FORUM ROCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.