WARNING !! ebay member jvc60_123 UK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
I bought a GF9000 Off this member on ebay on the 3rd,i paid the same day with paypal..he emailed me and said he`s boxing it up to send it,he even left me positive feedback for sending the money,anyhow,i still have`nt got it and now it seems the guy has been banned from ebay,,so i reckon i`ve lost my money,AND the stereo...i dont think paypal is going to help me either....

Oh and now i discovered his previous ebay name was Coupe_850 .. shaun hopewell....

he also was selling his nice m90 auction today,thats been chopped,even the feedback that he left for me has gone...

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
That is the A R S E H O L E who didn't pay for two radios he won from me. Complete @%$$

:nonono: :grim: :bang: :drool:

You will get your cash back, if you don't I will leave ebay.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Now we know where that m90 went I agree with royal i dont think ebay is worth using anymore :sad:

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
I dont think i will get my coin back,the guy has been totally banned,says "no longer registered user"
so i reckon i`ve had it..soon as i seen he was banned,i filed a dispute to cover myself,but they are giving it 20 days for him to respond,but by then he will sat on the beach in the bahamas...sad day,this is twice in one week i`ve had hastle with a seller..
I won a kenwood stack last week,the guy ignored my message then left feedback,it said "rang up buyer,he does`nt want it anymore" i was fuming,i left him neg feedback,first neg i`ve ever left..

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Ghettoman said:
I dont think i will get my coin back,the guy has been totally banned,says "no longer registered user"
so i reckon i`ve had it..soon as i seen he was banned,i filed a dispute to cover myself,but they are giving it 20 days for him to respond,but by then he will sat on the beach in the bahamas...sad day,this is twice in one week i`ve had hastle with a seller..
I won a kenwood stack last week,the guy ignored my message then left feedback,it said "rang up buyer,he does`nt want it anymore" i was fuming,i left him neg feedback,first neg i`ve ever left..

I think you can escalate the dispute to a claim Paul. have a check.

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Ghettoman said:
Ben..tried it mate..explored the whole thing,Tried looking for that,it just says i can do it after 20 days..

Give those sweeps of piss a phone call . . . . . . .Sorry to hear bro, we both been suckered by the same fool ! !

r o y a l ®

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
I got sent an address for him in leeds from the woman who was coupe 950 or what ever it was, asking me to post my radios straight to him, Mr Hopwell, I'll P/M it to you now . .

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
r o y a l ® said:
I got sent an address for him in leeds from the woman who was coupe 950 or what ever it was, asking me to post my radios straight to him, Mr Hopwell, I'll P/M it to you now . .
Good on ya ben lad :thumbsup: i hope between the both of yoy this shiat can be sorted.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
Yeah i got it ben,thanks for that..i could act on that info..
Not sure about you folks but i`m noticing the start of a pattern of bad ebay transactions happening for me,and ebay and paypal dont seem to want to know at all,i reckon if it carries on,its time to cease trading on there..not such a nice place to buy or sell on anymore..too many idiots scamming people and getting away with it,and the honest people get left unprotected...

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
:agree: :agree: it's been months since i've bought on ebay. and i don't use pp hardly at all,it's compulsary for ebay,just more $$$ for those pigs :nonono: :annoyed:

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
D*mn I hate when this happens, Ebay is a problem for me and non-payers!!!! I've about had my fill, but no where else to sell these things, on here is nice... but no where near what most of us paid for them :sadno:

Superduper

Member (SA)
Almost every transaction is covered for buyer protection if paid via paypal. It might take some time to get your money back but I don't see it being resolved negatively for you. If anything, paypal and ebay is skewed towards protecting the buyer more than the seller. If paypal doesn't find in your favor, you can always file a claim with your credit card provider. I've done it before when paypal denies claim. I got my money back pretty quick -- bypassed paypal completely. This wasn't for an ebay purchase, rather software that was downloaded that didn't work as performed. It was iffy since I downloaded it and used it. In fact, paypal denied my claim immediately claiming NO Protection for downloaded products but American Express took good care of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.