UK meet August 2021

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Sadly the last meet never took place due to the world wide situation.

This one is being penciled in and is dependent on the situation both in the UK and travel from Europe.
There is no hard and fast date set at present as it is very difficult to plan anything at the moment but the previous attendees of the UK meets wanted to put something together so that we make it happen when it is safe and feasible to do so.

We were thinking potentially first week August or the last weekend which is a UK bank holiday but again nothing set in stone so please use this as a place holder for a meet when the circumstances allow.

Old and new members welcome, the location will be Manchester.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Si take an m70 or something like that and smash it up on video , this place needs a flipping good laugh, there was a member Ned209 always doing this and it was great lol

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Si take an m70 or something like that and smash it up on video , this place needs a flipping good laugh, there was a member Ned209 always doing this and it was great lol
You really hate them don’t you lol…there are a few boxes that have strongly resisted being fixed that I’d happily annihilate but no M70’s

• Haha
Reactions: Hurb

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
You really hate them don’t you lol…there are a few boxes that have strongly resisted being fixed that I’d happily annihilate but no M70’s
I love them Si, i just want to see them die at the hands of Davros lol, hope the m90 is still going strong my friend

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
It’s meet day! Only a small meet this time but what we lack in quantity we more than make up in quality…four awesome forum members is enough for a blast :-)

Reactions: Hurb