The Boomboxery travelling tape 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty_M

Member (SA)
Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane, AU
The tape should be sent just as the list reads above....from top to bottom! :yes:
i.e. from Brisbane, Australia to Ohio, US and then back to Australia... it's just part of the travelling experience right? :lol:

Scotty

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
You know what would be cool is if you had a little hard shell plastic FLIGHT CASE for it to travel in. That way it won't get damaged and the cardboard box won't get TRASHED!

ledmeter

Member (SA)
Jul 22, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Scotty_M said:
The tape should be sent just as the list reads above....from top to bottom! :yes:
i.e. from Brisbane, Australia to Ohio, US and then back to Australia... it's just part of the travelling experience right? :lol:

Scotty
Totes agree. There's something very much cooler about it zig-zagging across the world, collecting passport stamps and travel stickers :-D

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
16 people = 32 songs.

I seriously doubt one tape will do the trick. So, I suggest we do one list (so no "teams") but do two tapes. Since I'm relatively early in the list and have more tapes than I'll probably ever use in my lifetime, I will gladly donate the second tape to the package.

:-D

ledmeter

Member (SA)
Jul 22, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Are we going to make known our song choices to avoid double-ups?
And at the end are we going to be able to download the entire playlist? I think that'd be awesome. Especially if it could be downloaded to fit exactly one or two cassettes.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ledmeter said:
Are we going to make known our song choices to avoid double-ups?
And at the end are we going to be able to download the entire playlist? I think that'd be awesome. Especially if it could be downloaded to fit exactly one or two cassettes.
Last time we all filled out the cassette sleeve with the songs we recorded for the next person to see,

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
GOT THE PACKAGE TODAY!

I am working on this now and will be ready for the hand off, does this go to Fresh Produce (Peter) next?

Thanks for the domino's Max, I'm gonna build bigger and better :thumbsup: They are happy with the ones I got before!

ALSO, if you are shipping make sure you ship this package as "MEDIA" it is a fraction of the cost, at least in the USA. (Media=CD's, Books, Cassettes, DVD)

Status
Not open for further replies.