Not open for further replies.

Blasterpunk

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
ViennaSound said:
hey peter, is the termin fixed now? :hmmm:
Because i want to look for a flight.
(early = cheaper) ;-)
I had to change the date. Its definatly on the 4th June 2011. I hope, thats ok for everyone, who wants to celebrate this event. :-)

ViennaSound

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Vienna / Austria
Blasterpunk said:
ViennaSound said:
hey peter, is the termin fixed now? :hmmm:
Because i want to look for a flight.
(early = cheaper) ;-)
I had to change the date. Its definatly on the 4th June 2011. I hope, thats ok for everyone, who wants to celebrate this event. :-)
Should be ok for me.
Luck it is not a week later.
There i must do a special ride for the germany historic railwayclub, visiting vienna :blush:

arbenal

Member (SA)
Jan 19, 2011
PEJE,KOSOVO
I would come even i'm new to this forum ,but we are limited here in Kosovo,I don't have viza to travel around europe,but i'll try to be informed here in our forum,cheerssss

jap spec

Member (SA)
Nov 23, 2010
South Africa
should be inn the area so gonna try for sure to come and see the guys..... cant bring any boxes bt keen to see what you guys bring out of the woodwork

chevyman-uy

Member (SA)
Sep 21, 2010
So far away the South - MVD - UY
I'm thinking about the possibility of going,would need any kind of information,
The closest airport is Berlin? which one is right?that transports are from Berlin to Dessau, bus train?any ideas, help or Suggestion is welcome, would be my first trip outside of Spain.
and most importantly anyone know if this allowed to carry a boombox as baggage? I dont like to come with empty hands!.
thanks ! :thumbsup:

JVC838

Member (SA)
chevyman-uy said:
I'm thinking about the possibility of going,would need any kind of information,
The closest airport is Berlin? which one is right?that transports are from Berlin to Dessau, bus train?any ideas, help or Suggestion is welcome, would be my first trip outside of Spain.
and most importantly anyone know if this allowed to carry a boombox as baggage? I dont like to come with empty hands!.
thanks ! :thumbsup:
The nearest airport is Leipzig, but I believe Berlin has better connections

To travel with BBX`s by plane is no problem: One unit you can take as hand baggage ( A medium size type, it must weight less then 10kg´s )

Some of our attendies will drive via Leipzig to Dessau ( the boombox enthusiasts of Dresden: AK74 and teisco... )

seany

Member (SA)
May 10, 2011
Hi maybe you can help

I'm based in London, England and am desperately looking for a TRC - 931 to rent or buy for a Music video shoot, I need it in London by this saturday 14th May we will of course FEDEX and insure delivery both ways ....if anyone can help please get intouch asap. E-mail address has been removed

DrmZ

Member (SA)
Hey Peter,

I guess there will be a dj set with turntables, right?
Because I would bring some records if you dont mind. Its a long day... :)
If you need a preview, just check my mixcloud. I´ve got some nice oldschool electro and b-boy funk, too.

Blasterpunk

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
DrmZ said:
Hey Peter,

I guess there will be a dj set with turntables, right?
Because I would bring some records if you dont mind. Its a long day... :)
If you need a preview, just check my mixcloud. I´ve got some nice oldschool electro and b-boy funk, too.

Bring it! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.