Survived a wreck and lived to tell about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Glad you're ok Norm, iv had several near misses like shooting myself point blank in the face when the gun slipped and just missing my eye, actually had way more than several but won't go into that, anyway glad you're ok sunshine

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
All these stories reminded me of when I was still living north of the Twin Cities. In the early 90s the rest of the family decided to go get some dinner while I smartly stayed home. On the way there my dad nails a deer with the Mark VII, which went flying over the car and landed on the back part of the trunk before falling onto the road. The damage wasn't that bad, but I don't know if it's because Lincolns are freakin' tanks or because the front is sloped. He pulled over and walked up to the nearest house to call the police, but the guy told him he'd "take care of it."

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Dang Norm that's crazy. You are so lucky. Had that thing jumped you could have taken a hoof to the face or something. Glad you're okay and the car sounds not too terrible.

Question though, you said you didn't know what you hit till you asked later, do they not require you to report that kinda stuff? I want to say here you have to report hitting "big game" with your car. I think it's illegal here if you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.