Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Man

Member (SA)
Apr 18, 2013
OSHAWA ONTARIO CANADA
gmail.com
m40dotcom said:
Just made 2 donations of a little something something. I am sending all 'credit/karma/love' to JVC Floyd and Superduper. Both for going outta their way with tech advice from Superduper of course, and then some assistance with parts from JVC Floyd. When yall are so kind to spend time helping others in the 'community' out and not ask for any $ even when I tell you I wanna give ya some, I'm gonna just always pay it forward to the board.

Thanks guys. You and all the other great contributions have been extremely helpful, and of course probably assisted in my addiction.... which may or may not be a good thing. :) I appreciate it, but my now wife might wish she could block you.

Again.... thanks to Superduper, JVC Floyd, Supremer Commander Fatdog, and everyone else that posted belt sizes, packaging best practices. VZ2000 tear down PDFs, C100 Schematics ( :hmmm: ) etc etc.

Off to the thrifts..... shoot me some virtual karma!
pay it forward!!! the phrase i was looking for...

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
It has been a few months, but the Donate button is back in the main menu. Members who have automated donations, please know that they are still being logged in the database. Now, I just need to figure out how to get those gift boxes back. :-D

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
As soon as I saw the donate button, I sent some moola your way :cool:.

Thanks for having us ;)

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I'll put up a poll in about a week and see what you guys want for the next T-shirt. ;-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Just a heads up, I am having an ebay auction for a JVC style strap that 100% of the profits will go as a donation to Boomboxery. There is no need for members to bid on the item (unless it is going for really cheap, lol) because you can always buy them direct from me here at Boomboxery. It's the least I can do to thank Bobby and all the members of the site for letting me continue to make these for all of you.

This is the item, silver JVC replica strap:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251689035394?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Hahahaha awesome that you got that M70L from me. That was one of the cleanest M70s i have ever had! I hope she is treating you well! You can contact me anytime about a new strap, you dont have to bid on the ebay one if you dont want. Plenty of other colors available!

Status
Not open for further replies.