SELLER BEWARE !! "galina-oct" Ebay CROOK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

347 Tony

Member (SA)
Feb 11, 2013
Moncton
I was actually watching a 770 she had ,her feedback score wasn't the worst I've seen but I will follow my gut feeling from what you guy's are typing. Tk's

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
Don't look at the percentage. Click on the feedback rating and read the feedbacks she left for people, you can see the scamming unfold.

Alberto

Member (SA)
Jan 3, 2013
Wallingford,Ct. USA
347 Tony said:
I was actually watching a 770 she had ,her feedback score wasn't the worst I've seen but I will follow my gut feeling from what you guy's are typing. Tk's
I WOULDN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM HER. SHE BUYS BOOM BOXES FROM PEOPLE/COLLECTORS EXCHANGES AND TAKES PARTS THEN CLAIMS THAT ITEM IS NOT AS DESCRIBED....SCREW HER! :thumbsdown:

milosancho

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2009
Central Coast, California
Yikes! I bought a Sanyo 9994 from this seller back in January and it turned out to be an "ok" transaction. The condition of the box was a bit overstated, but it was decent and I was happy with the deal.

I hope my box did not include some stolen parts! Probably did.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Alberto said:
347 Tony said:
I WOULDN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM HER. SHE BUYS BOOM BOXES FROM PEOPLE/COLLECTORS EXCHANGES AND TAKES PARTS THEN CLAIMS THAT ITEM IS NOT AS DESCRIBED....SCREW HER! :thumbsdown:
I can't see a woman doing stuff like that.....it has to be a man.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Reli said:
He is using a couple different people's photos.
One of those pictures is from a seller on eBay Germany, I hate sellers who steal pics and pass them off as their own. :thumbsdown:
galina-oct has been added to my eBay blocked list, thanks for the heads up.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
BoomboxLover48 said:
Very sorry to hear that Alberto! :sadno:

That crook got only one negative feedback in the past 12 months?????? :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
galina-oct ( 79)
Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 98.8%
That is because he/she only sold 4-5 items.......the rest of the feedbacks are as a buyer, and buyers can't receive negative feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.