REEL score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I have a couple spiral tapes too, and they piss me off because the idiot who designed them drew the spiral backwards. The spiral should rotate inwards when you press Play, but it doesn't, it rotates outwards. :thumbsdown:

KandiKlover

Member (SA)
Mar 27, 2017
Nice, what do you search to find these? I been looking for some music albums in cro2 but only end up finding blanks.

KandiKlover

Member (SA)
Mar 27, 2017
I did

Fatdog said:
Nice, what do you search to find these? I been looking for some music albums in cro2 but only end up finding blanks.
Just search for "reel cassette" on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR8.TRC1.A0.H0.Xreel+casse.TRS0&_nkw=reel+cassette&_sacat=0
Those are blanks, I was talking about the ones with music on them, and CRO2 not reel to reel. I have a few rock albums in CRO2 bought long ago at the music store, not sure how to find anymore, had no luck.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Yeah some albums were recorded on CRO2, but I doubt anyone today would bother listing them as such.

KandiKlover

Member (SA)
Mar 27, 2017
Reli said:
Yeah some albums were recorded on CRO2, but I doubt anyone today would bother listing them as such.
True, I guess I'll just buy some of those blank reels and dub my own, at least that way I can get some of my favorite songs that were never on cassette. Love you're Reli's Ghetto Blasters videos btw. :rock:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
KandiKlover said:
True, I guess I'll just buy some of those blank reels and dub my own, at least that way I can get some of my favorite songs that were never on cassette. Love you're Reli's Ghetto Blasters videos btw. :rock:
Thanks man! Are you talking about blank reel-style tapes with chrome tape? Most of them actually seem to be Normal tape. For sound quality I would go for TEAC instead of Reel Clear tapes. I don't know whose tape they put in Reel Clears but I wasn't impressed by the sound quality. TEAC's sound more clear to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.