powerpro74 offers a lot of entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Long sotry short - I hit the BIN on a Sanyo boombox that was listed as partially working.
Member bklynsound was so nice to have it shipped to his address because even though it was listed for worldwide shipping, the seller refused to ship it to Germany :lol:

It came poorly packed and busted - not powering up at all :nonono:

Jimmy took it to his tech who found out that it had been tinkered with inside :dunce: . That is proof that it could have never worked when the seller tested it before shipping unless he opened it up and f§$%ed with it before shipping :thumbsdown: .

Anyway, he refused to give any refund so I left him negative feedback and got this message today:

Hallo herbiefan1992,

Your so lucky that for some reason that I can't mark you as a negative feedback you are a ****in asshole and I intend to find out how to to leave you the worst feedback as possible shithead.

- powerpro74
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reported him to eBay for harassment now and hope his account gets suspended :-) . Whta a shame to see that there are so many aggressive people out there :-/ :thumbsdown:

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
You lost the case and you are sour about it and all the sudden you want to give feedback two weeks later
Report me all you want because nothing is really going to happen because there is no transaction in effect
You shot my feedback score down and you are just simply out to get only me.
Believe it or not I am going to report you and get that feedback removed and it can be under certain exceptions
So I called a couple of names That is only words not harassment.
If you message one more time I will file a local police case against you. But you are such a gusty person you probably will because you have to have the last word. So let's see how eBay and the police handle this, Have a beautiful day sir!!!!!!!!

P.S. You don't know how to let things go
This guy is a nutjob! :dunce:

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
My reply:

I am not going to be intimidated by you. You appear to be quite premature judging from your messages.
The feedback system is there to give an honest opinion about the transaction. I was not pleased with it because the item was plainly not as described but had been tinkered with from the inside. I wonder how you are going to report me to local authorities without any reason.
You, Sir, need to work on your anger management. Calling someone serious insults is indeed harassment and probably reflects your level very well.
I for my part am done with this after paying an 85$ bill to have the unit fixed.
On the upside I should probably thank you too since the unit in its fully working condition now has a market value of 300+$.
I hope you have a wonderful day too and can only wish to never deal with you again.
Regards
Max

tshorba

Member (SA)
May 10, 2009
South West Victoria
If you report someone to ebay never reply to the person again, if you continue to interact with them ebay will ignore the case. The idiot would be laughed out of his local police station for trying to report someone for bad feedback on ebay, the feedback comment is fair & won't be removed.

New sellers :thumbsdown: really don't know how things work, customer service should be their first priority when starting out. A considered reply to your negative feedback negates most negatives to potential buyers. Stupid emails only provide a deterrence to potential buyers as most people who receive them, make them public on forums (like this situation) thus making it more widely known.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
If you message one more time I will file a local police case against you.
What a crock, sorry but no police department would do anything about crap like this. What a pussy. Reminds me of a certain other seller up north.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Reli said:
If you message one more time I will file a local police case against you.
What a crock, sorry but no police department would do anything about crap like this. What a poo-nanny. Reminds me of a certain other seller up north.
That is hillarious, it reminds me of the quack who was emailing me pretending to contact a Lawyer to sue me for returning the piece of Shi@t she sent me.

Nut jobs and losers are easy to spot once they don't get their way. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.