Post pics of your M90...

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Boomus Fidelis
Due to the post (yelleow M90) argument over different color's on M90's. I think it's fitting we all post pics of our M90's including back plate to see all the different ones out there. Even if yours is same as someone else's you should still post pics....I will start :thumbsup: I have removed my plate decal to put on another back cover ...

7uqyja9u.jpg

zajyde7u.jpg

y6aba4u6.jpg

u3avemap.jpg

ygarage3.jpg

Bad Boy Bill

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
My M90 was heavily used outside by the previous owner. It arrived with badly sun-faded paint on top and on the sides. The meters are mildly discolored but still red and the speakers are still as blue as can be.

14v4j75.jpg

mbk7bc.jpg

148ejgy.jpg

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
I have very little knowledge on M90s, but I always assumed the meters were orange.. Never paid em enough attention I guess... :no:

monchito

Boomus Fidelis
there were some other differances like some were 12v some were 15v other thing that i did notice was some used the an7156 ic chip but i did find one that used a laxxxxx ic chip ,,did the sound chande between model some reports show that some m90s were not that impressive but some were..other change was they removed the fuse from behind the powerswitch board and placed it to the powersupply board....... :-)

baddboybill

Boomus Fidelis
monchito said:
there were some other differances like some were 12v some were 15v other thing that i did notice was some used the an7156 ic chip but i did find one that used a laxxxxx ic chip ,,did the sound chande between model some reports show that some m90s were not that impressive but some were..other change was they removed the fuse from behind the powerswitch board and placed it to the powersupply board....... :-)

And to verify what Ramon is talking about with the 12v...15v...he is speaking of the car adaptor plug in, and not the battery dc in which are all 15v- 10D cells ;-)

Bad Boy Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.