Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2010
Germany/Dresden
www.facebook.com
DoppeltesRisiko said:
[ Image ]
And here I draw a really stupid face :-/

-----------------------------------------------------------

And finally, here is my video, I wish you much fun with it.

Oh, and why now but now I have taken Vimeo. Because Youtube slipped after 2 hours still is around 11% :annoyed:

BoomBox Meeting Dessau (Germany) 2011 via Vimeo
Yeah, Marco...on this pic you looks like a carp :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUT wow...this video is awesome. RESPECT! Great work! :thumbsup:

teisco

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2010
Germany Dresden
Hi Marco, thank you for provide this video. Great music and very good movie style. I save this video on my mac :w00t: :w00t:

greetings to munich

Lutz :breakdance:

DoppeltesRisiko

Member (SA)
:blush:

teisco said:
Hi Marco, thank you for provide this video. Great music and very good movie style. I save this video on my mac :w00t: :w00t:
Sun got the Full HD Replay Video uploaded to Rapidshare. For all those who want to save the video like this on your own pc:)

BoomBox Meeting Dessau 2011 via Rapidshare
WARNING: The video is 1.53 GB in size, therefore, the charge down, take in a slower line, slightly longer

bryanallo

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2011
WOW!!! OMFG!!!

DUDE! They even had the A-Team van on site!

This! My Friends! Is Real Boomboxery!

check tha bass

Member (SA)
May 11, 2010
That is a cool event,you should have one every month !
What type FM Transmitter did you use ? i have one and its output is very weak and does'nt reach very far.

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
check tha bass said:
That is a cool event,you should have one every month !
What type FM Transmitter did you use ? i have one and its output is very weak and does'nt reach very far.
They used some transmitter from FMUSER last year. I guess they used it again this year
I believe it was one like this : http://www.fmuser.com/low-power-fm-tran ... itter.html
I don't know what antenne they used . Can't see one in the pics

check tha bass

Member (SA)
May 11, 2010
Thank you Eddy,that looks like a top klass Transmitter :-O i have never seen one like that before,my transmitter is nothing like that,i think i will look into one of those

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
check tha bass said:
Thank you Eddy,that looks like a top klass Transmitter :-O i have never seen one like that before,my transmitter is nothing like that,i think i will look into one of those
These transmiiters were known as HLLY before.Google to HLLY . These things had negative points
They get hot , a lot of harmonics in the output. Be careful if you want to use these. Connect a good LPF between the output and the antenna