Out of the cellar...RATT

flickshack

Member (SA)
Jun 15, 2020
Keene, New Hampshire
not everyone's tempo and genre of course...alongside pyromania + hysteria def leppard ...it isvery much most frequently played on the boom box format for me...I like to sync track 1 WANTED MAN with the music video I have on vhs and if your into the ole west...it's a good time, I find all of side 1...first five tracks solid...back side track I find all but one...back for more...only three music videos were produced from the album last being famous ROUND AND ROUND...short lived career rockers but left a mark on that decade for the hair metal for sure...
here is my list of compact cass mvp outside of those three albums mentioned, I use my auto reverse RXFW29 mostly play through whole tapes
some soundtracks...Top gun, Scarface...one of my more rare tapes, have three, big fan, to live and die in LA, Animal House...
some more hair appetite for destruction...blast track one...welcome to the jungle
some classic Journey the hits...15 great tracks
hi n dry...def leppard breakout album
just a slight intro of my taste here...thanks!

flickshack

Member (SA)
Jun 15, 2020
Keene, New Hampshire
Great album but I love IOYP.

Most of their albums were pretty damn good.
I use to have all the LPs, have all the tapes...they had like this real short go, I mean round and round would be their quote 1 hit most known, despite seven other tracks I find hit stimulative sounds...music videos are few and far when it comes to ones I dig...though back for more, wanted man, and from invasion of your privacy, Lay it Down I love each one. Ratt n Roll is a good music vhs if you come across, great crew of rockers.