WI
That is a great result to a long process! Tons of brackets OH MY! lol

Well worth the effort.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Any updates or pondering going on with this project?
Nothing yet apart from a lot of thinking about it, I think my main problem is lack of confidence and being indecisive but I'm giving myself a mental kick on the backside now. I need my Boom Room completed as the space is badly needed for the next project.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
This is such inspiring work, I cant wait for phase 2. But I understand you have to ponder it before diving right in.
Thank you. I'm beginning to feel the pressure and my own frustrations at not making progress. I had an inspiring, yet simple, idea today that should go a long way to helping with overcoming the limited space vs. maximum utilisation of the room. I promise to make progress and post all the details of my work and angst!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
MyOhMy said:
This is such inspiring work, I cant wait for phase 2. But I understand you have to ponder it before diving right in.
Thank you. I'm beginning to feel the pressure and my own frustrations at not making progress. I had an inspiring, yet simple, idea today that should go a long way to helping with overcoming the limited space vs. maximum utilisation of the room. I promise to make progress and post all the details of my work and angst!
I think I may have taken my boomroom for granted. Now that I don't have one and am basically starting from scratch I look at these threads and remember the good ol' days. There is something soothing about walking into a room that is basically wall papered in Blasters. Although my B.R. was mostly cobbled together with little rhyme or reason and resembled a mixture of clutter and chaos, it was, at the very least visually LOUD.

I really like the rooms that have all the radio's perfectly lined up by size and color or even by model, handles up, evenly spaced with as little of the wall showing as possible. Tightly spaced as if you could grout between them and brick yourself in. AHHHH :drool: ;-)

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
Seen this topic for the first time today.
What a beautiful and clever way to display your boomers. :-)
Respect for the work you did with the shelves.
It really is entertaining seeing these boom rooms
plus one can get many ideas on how to make room like yours m.o.m.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
The next phase is well under way and should be (gulp) finished in a few days. A charity is collecting some unneeded furniture this week, it needs to go as it's in the way and holding up progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.