Member Demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beosystem10

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2013
UK. 55.7710° N
Kenpat said:
When properly primed, this is abso-freekin-lutly the funniest thread on the site, hands down. :w00t: :lol:

To pick up where we left off, I agree with Ira. We need more genders. A lot has happened since his post, and since this is a Nation governed by the rule of law (or so they say,) we should deffo be more inclusive. :hmmm:

Any gender is an opportunity to spread the mighty Word about boomboxes...male, female, combination or in-between, in the immortal words of Bob Barker, COME ON DOWN! Our diversity is our strength! :clap:

You too should have the grand opportunity to be made fun of in hilarious fashion. :tease:
^^^^^^ That post is pure feckin' gold! :lol: :thumbsup:

S'pose I'd best write something relevant then.

Northumbrian with two passports, straight male, why wear Hugo Boss when Primark is closer? etc.

hollyrockets said:
What about the gender demos???
Never been on one, but I did join a protest against the poll tax back in the day. :-/

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
baddboybill said:
4 that I know for girls... You and your girlfriend, forget her name since she never posts :lol: and Nicole :-D and, dang I'm so bad with names, she is from NE US :hmmm:
There is another girl from Los Angeles, but she doesn't post too often.

Girls on the site are good for the site....keep the burping and farting to a minimum! :lol: :lol: :yes: :-D

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
im_alan_partridge said:
Yeah but i said ACTIVE, your not really active are you ;-)
Lol depends on your definition of active...if you mean blathers a lot of crap on here on a regular basis (see my embarrassing post count) then yes I'm active...if you mean moving my arse off the sofa then nope I'm not active lol ;)

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
Fatdog said:
Boomboxery members come from all over the world. Here is the current list by country. It includes all members - even those who have yet to activate their account.

155 United States
46 United Kingdom
26 Canada
16 Australia
16 Germany
5 Netherlands
4 Belgium
4 France
4 Russian Federation
3 Finland
3 Hong Kong
3 New Zealand
3 Romania
3 Sweden
2 Austria
2 Brazil
2 Czech Republic
2 Spain
2 Ukraine
1 Argentina
1 China
1 Cyprus
1 Iceland
1 India
1 Ireland
1 Israel
1 Italy
1 Japan
1 Macedonia
1 Malaysia
1 Norway
1 Philippines
1 Portugal
1 Switzerland
1 Vietnam
I wonder how many members we have now....and how many more countries we added to the list.....update?

Status
Not open for further replies.