March Meet in Northern UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Looks like a fantastic time gents. The pic of you guys standing on the deck looks like a police lineup! :police:

Was there any boxes trading hands or dibs declared. Enquiring minds want to know....

samovar

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2014
Italy
It was indeed a wonderful meet. I was there in spirit, so to speak, via videocall... although when spirits began to circulate I could just have a peek and that's all folks! :lol: Amazig people and amazing units... and in parallel with Venice Beach, wow! You guys are fantastic :-)

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Brutus442 said:
Looks like a fantastic time gents. The pic of you guys standing on the deck looks like a police lineup! :police:

Was there any boxes trading hands or dibs declared. Enquiring minds want to know....
Well I left with two (yes two!) M90’s I’d neither paid for nor handed any other boxes for...yay me! ;-)

775F3584-F22D-4497-B931-3B5E7561AECC.jpeg

It’s not quite as jammy as it first appears, tho it is pretty awesome...got some refurbishing to do then if all goes well got a trade pending for one of them!

samovar said:
It was indeed a wonderful meet. I was there in spirit, so to speak, via videocall... although when spirits began to circulate I could just have a peek and that's all folks! :lol: Amazig people and amazing units... and in parallel with Venice Beach, wow! You guys are fantastic :-)
Was great to see you face to face at last even if it was via videocall...loved seeing a glimpse of your collection. Hope to see it in person one day!

hagarthefish

Member (SA)
Mar 3, 2018
Preston, Lancashire
Northerner said:
Ok if you look at the last line up pic it’s

Geoff (geoffhartwell)
Si (northerner) ie me!
Nick (nickfish)
Dave (docs)
Charlotte (Dave’s better half)
Herb (hurb)
Chris (lasonictrc920)
Rory (hisrudeness)
Thanks for that.... :-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
samovar said:
Sal, you were there in more than spirit. I brought the top speaker Sanyo you gifted me last year to make sure you made a showing!

Had a great time. See you all again soon.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Northerner said:
Ok if you look at the last line up pic it’s

Geoff (geoffhartwell)
Si (northerner) ie me!
Nick (nickfish)
Dave (docs)
Charlotte (Dave’s better half)
Herb (hurb)
Chris (lasonictrc920)
Rory (hisrudeness)
You are all BADASS!! :rock: Its great to put a face to the name

stereomad

Member (SA)
Apr 9, 2012
crawley
Unfortunately I had to go to a sh.t wedding so could not go........looks like I really missed out, oh well I’m glad you guys had a blast

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
stereomad said:
Unfortunately I had to go to a sh.t wedding so could not go........looks like I really missed out, oh well I’m glad you guys had a blast
I hate weddings lol...not my idea of fun. Drinking and boxes is much more fun :-)

Hisrudeness

Member (SA)
Jan 1, 2014
South East London UK
metalhandbag said:
Looks like a good time was had by all nice one .
You should of joined us. Only down the road would of been good to meet you.

stereomad said:
There might be another meet squeezed in this summer in the South.

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
Great to see you guys having fun ! :-)
Couldnt make it to meet with you although i tried hard.
Maybe some other time. My hello to all of you who attended.
So nice to see the pictures you took and shared. :beer2:

metalhandbag

Member (SA)
Oct 26, 2011
uk manchester
You should of joined us. Couldn't make it would have been good to meet you Rory and catch up with others I will make sure I am there next time ..

Status
Not open for further replies.