Last post wins!!!!

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
At this point it's like bragging that you bought tickets for the Titanic's maiden voyage. If you remove the words Jack and Rose all you're left with is the Titanic sinking. The way Titanic should have ended is Jack and Rose get chopped up in the f****** propeller blades for wasting 3 hours of a good ass sinking on some stupid ass Romance. I would rather watch the ship just break apart piece by piece and sink then to watch these two m************ lovey dovey till one's froze to death. I always fast forward this m*********** to the part where they like plow to the iceberg and then the sinking but there is a lot of jibber Jabber till she plunges to the bottom of the ocean.

Last edited:

lupogtiboy

Member (SA)
Aug 31, 2018
Surrey UK
At this point it's like bragging that you bought tickets for the Titanic's maiden voyage. If you remove the words Jack and Rose all you're left with is the Titanic sinking. The way Titanic should have ended is Jack and Rose get chopped up in the f****** propeller blades for wasting 3 hours of a good ass sinking on some stupid ass Romance. I would rather watch the ship just break apart piece by piece and sink then to watch these two m************ lovey dovey till one's froze to death. I always fast forward this m*********** to the part where they like plow to the iceberg and then the sinking but there is a lot of jibber Jabber till she plunges to the bottom of the ocean.
The one time I watched this was more than enough. The only good parts being when Rose gets a bit naked!