Status
Not open for further replies.

ViennaSound

Boomus Fidelis
304045_full.gif

:-O :lol: :blush:

Northerner

Boomus Fidelis
If anyone wins this it should be me...I've won half a dozen TV's, countless barbecues, games consoles, £5000 of jewellery, cash, and holidays all over the world so I'm a winner (aka 'a lucky bar steward') :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920

If anyone wins this it should be me...I've won half a dozen TV's, countless barbecues, games consoles, £5000 of jewellery, cash, and holidays all over the world so I'm a winner (aka 'a lucky bar steward') :lol:

Ah man....sorry, but I just won! :-D

Northerner

Boomus Fidelis

Ah man....sorry, but I just won! :-DOh well, I'll have to make do with this 50 inch plasma tv and surround sound I won for the price a text :-D

Oh dear, I seem to have won this too! :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920

Ah man....sorry, but I just won! :-DOh well, I'll have to make do with this 50 inch plasma tv and surround sound I won for the price a text :-D

Oh dear, I seem to have won this too! :lol:
Not so fast my TV loving friend :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.