Las Vegas sightings

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Popped down to Vegas and L.A. for a vacation with my wife and take in the U2 concert at the Sphere (mind-blowing!).. During my travels we popped into a Stranger Things store and a typical tatty souvenir store and came across these little gems.

Sponges....yes sponges in cassette form wrapped in a boombox carton (didn't buy them)
IMG_9576.jpg
IMG_9571(1).jpg

A prop at the Stranger Things living room setup. Can you identify this Sanyo?
IMG_0018.jpg

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
u2 you jammy bastard lol i aint been out the house in 5 years haha way to go brother :beer2:

i would have taken the m90 there. if they had seen that i bet you would have been on stage lad:bow:

Last edited:
Reactions: Brutus442

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Popped down to Vegas and L.A. for a vacation with my wife and take in the U2 concert at the Sphere (mind-blowing!).. During my travels we popped into a Stranger Things store and a typical tatty souvenir store and came across these little gems.

Sponges....yes sponges in cassette form wrapped in a boombox carton (didn't buy them)
View attachment 57620
View attachment 57621

View attachment 57622
That sanyo is an m-w22 .

ny935

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2019

View attachment 57620
View attachment 57621

View attachment 57622
For the stranger things fans. I sold a gold aiwa ca100 I believe to the prop person for the show. It was too be used in one of the bedroom scenes.

Reactions: Brutus442

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
For the stranger things fans. I sold a gold aiwa ca100 I believe to the prop person for the show. It was too be used in one of the bedroom scenes.
That's really cool! It's one of my kids favourite shows and I bore her when I tell her what I wore and the tech we used like those watches, boomboxes and walkmans.....long live the 80's! lol

Brutus442

Member (SA)
Jan 7, 2012
Toronto, Canada
u2 you jammy bastard lol i aint been out the house in 5 years haha way to go brother :beer2:

i would have taken the m90 there. if they had seen that i bet you would have been on stage lad:bow:
It's been a few years since we travelled and I snagged tickets for our Anniversary. She's not a huge fan like me but she was so enthralled by the show, she wants to go again in January but my wallet says...nope!
I have enough trouble carrying my luggage Reno forget about the M90 bro. LOLOL

• Love
Reactions: Radio raheem

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i was once offered a back stage pass to see eminem free lad i honestly couldn't cope with all of that but i should have gone as i love eminem what a dick lol.....also could have seen jeanmichel jarre free.........never seen anyone live sadly but i have been all over the world lad so all good

Reactions: floyd and Brutus442