I'm JaeTee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
I'm JaeTee, or John, or JT....

My first boombox experience was in 1980 or so. It started with a small Montgomery Wards Airline box, and then my old man got me a Sharp GF-9292 for my birthday a couple of years later. After a 20 year period without a box, I rediscovered my love for these things when I bought a Sanyo M9990 from someone on the S2G site. Since then, I've been working hard to find that perfect handful of boxes that puts that perfect smile on my face. My collection is only about a dozen strong, but its a good dozen.

I like to listen to funk, soul, R&B, some rock and lots of house music, as I've been DJing house music for the past decade and a half.

Gimme a properly recorded cassette and a decent boombox and I can't be bothered with an Ipod!

Analog rules, baby!

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
hi john --
thanking you --as there is some vague rumor :-D
that you were the one that inspired
bobby to go on and actually DO all this-

its alot more fun to post here --
without those 2 hovering weirdos from s2g-
jerking off about each of my posts :'-( :lol: :lol:

this place is the final bomb !!! :-)

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
redbenjoe said:
hi john --
thanking you --as there is some vague rumor :-D
that you were the one that inspired
bobby to go on and actually DO all this-

its alot more fun to post here --
without those 2 hovering weirdos from s2g-
jerking off about each of my posts :'-( :lol: :lol:

this place is the final bomb !!! :-)
Wow, I remember mentioning the layout of the http://www.tapeheads.net forum to Bobby, but that was AFTER he already said he was going to do a forum... I don't think I am the one who helped push him in that direction.

But that's neither here nor there.... I also think this place is the bomb! ITs definitely off to an explosive start!

Status
Not open for further replies.