I can fix radios with the power of my mind

floyd

Boomus Fidelis
"It powers on but does not work much further. I do not know much about electronics so I cannot test this item much further. "

Seller name: High Quality Electronic. :-/

I guess the seller never had to use a function switch or a radio dial.
Not only that the volume knob must have baffled them.

Fatdog

Staff member
I guess the seller never had to use a function switch or a radio dial.
Not only that the volume knob must have baffled them.
:lol: I might know a few people that could be described that way. I keep hanging around them because they make me seem like a super genius. :hooray:
:agree:

Reactions: Tinman and floyd

floyd

Boomus Fidelis
From Sanford and son .
The officer Smith translation of the eBay listing.
"They trying to rip you off"

floyd

Boomus Fidelis
This same **** goes on with car stereo equipment . it seems like sellers never has the equipment to test anything yet they want top dollar for it.

Tirarcova

Vintage rare Aiwa boombox stereo 935 Not tested selling as is - seller: antzzworld

Does this seller not know how to plug the power cord in and manipulate the power switch, or is it they've tried it and the thing doesn't work but they want top $...?

Wow.

Tinman

Member (SA)
Vintage rare Aiwa boombox stereo 935 Not tested selling as is - seller: antzzworld

Does this seller not know how to plug the power cord in and manipulate the power switch, or is it they've tried it and the thing doesn't work but they want top $...?

Wow.
Probably a bit of both.
Some are lazy and/or stoopid and some are liars.
I'd bet there are even some in their 20s and under that only know how to play music on their phones who legitimately couldn't figure out how to work a boombox.

Reli

Boomus Fidelis
A lot of people don't know how to google the words "power cord types" and find the shape they need and buy it on Ebay where you can get them for as little as $2.99 shipped

floyd

Boomus Fidelis
A lot of people don't know how to google the words "power cord types" and find the shape they need and buy it on Ebay where you can get them for as little as $2.99 shipped
That's because if it doesn't have a micro USB port or a touch screen they can't figure it out.

Reactions: Tinman