ExTrEmE a.k.a. box:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
looks like toshiba really made a lot of things for other people. thats cool.
very interesting.
on a side note its very cool to see jens posting here.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Aiwa said:
here ya go:

I sorted new(PRC), this one was sold in the Peoples Republic of China
Wow-How cool-what a rare red box!!
Thanks again for the wonderful info Jens.
Have a great week-GB. :-) :-D

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Alright boys and gals..... This box "Music Mixer 100W" was listed on ebay about a year ago new, with box, and manual from original owners that paid $399 for it originally.

I have been emailing the people about it back then and when it was listed at $175 shipped a week ago. They re-listed at $150 shipped yesterday.

They aren't very knowledgable about it and I asked if it had any kind of "line-in" or "AUX in" type plugs on it. They said yes, but now with the new listing they show the manual and the back of the box and the manual shows that it is a "speaker out" RCA hookup.......

Is there a hookup on the front of these boxes for something like a line-in for a MP3 player? I just don't know if I want to pull the trigger on a no line in box again, though this one is new and very very nice.....

Thanks for the help, and stay away from my auction! hahaha

I know it will be the typical "black box" quality, but it looks nice.

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
just aqquired the bluestar version of this box, sounds very good, looks nice too, not built as well as some more well known boxes, but overall i am very happy with it, lovin them AKA'S ;-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Does yours have a line in?

For $100 I would have this already, but that extra $50 kills it for me :-/

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Wow that is crazy how a box that big doesn't have any inputs. But it's still worth $150 on looks alone. And you could always use a cassette MP3 adapter.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
blu_fuz said:
You messing wih me ? :yes:
Nope. :no: But, that's just my thinking - cheap quality black box with no line-in of any kind and small woofers. :-/ And there's no way that thing is more powerful than a Sharp GF-777Z. :nonono:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Yeah, there is no way it is on the same level as a 777 - Its tempting because it's big, new, and fully working :-/

LLopez

Member (SA)
May 8, 2009
:-D WOW Jens, Ahardbody, And MALAKAI Welcome I haven't seen you guys for awhile now. And yes that red one is hot looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.