Clairtone 7980 Snowbird Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Vintage Man said:
yes you did bro. and I put up a poll on the Facebook site as well. Red was the favorite pic. But being in front of it personally the white just got me from moment 1...
I think the red looks really nice too, but that white....man....I can't stop staring at it....think I will make it my desk top picture for a while! :-D

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
I became excited when I saw the first two pictures, as the casing looked like it was painted white!
But, disappointment set in as I scrolled down to see its still original color.. :sad:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Yeah I would paint that box WRX blue, or Kawasaki lime green.....It would look seriously ill, because whatever color you choose would show up as a little ring around each of the knobs behind the metal faceplate.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Vintage Man said:
yes I did. I have tried spray paints in the past with not much success. I use a nylon brush with these paints with light coats.
Did sprays just not cover it completely?

Vintage Man

Member (SA)
Apr 18, 2013
OSHAWA ONTARIO CANADA
gmail.com
I had some test drivers to try spraying. I just think if you are going to spray paint anything you should go all in and get the compressor and air gun. of the type model hobby guys use to do it right. I tried drivers but the paint seemed to pull away in some spots. it's hard to prep a driver. too much force or cleaning it can damage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.