Beware Of This Seller/Buyer! (Melovian)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi,I won a rare Sharp GF-9595H recently and paid this guy by paypal.
The guy has at the time almost 200'and 100% feedback,well I noticed
the he just buys doesn't sell.
Well I thought he can't be to bad as he's been around since 2004'
Well my paypal said payment pending for 3 days,then after 3 days I
get an unpaid item notice!! :nonono: :-O

I contact this guy and he says he never got payment and I know it had
been sent but his account doesn't have the right email attached to it!

I tried numerous times to explain to him there's something wrong with
your Paypal address but he just kept saying I never sent it!
So finally I contacted e-bay and they said to contact him and try to
get him to get the right e-mail address but to no avail!

I contacted paypal and they were nice as could be-got my funds within
24 hours!!
Then e-bay told me there are things about his account that I'm not seeing!! :-O :hmmm: :nonono:

So they told me if after the 7th. If the unpaid item isn't closed eBay will
take it off!!
The seller is: Melovian
What a prick!! Can't even get his account straight so I could pay him!!!
Then eBay told me to send him a message stating that I has paypal
refund my funds and to take the listing off.
Well the listing is still there! :thumbsdown:

Stay away at all costs,I think he was trying to scam me!!!!!!
I hate people like this,makes e-bay a bad place with ignorant idiots
like this!! :hmmm: :thumbsdown:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Recently I got cheated with one purchase on Ebay and the seller acted nice.......in the beginning..... and when the I recieved the item it was in non working state. I am a good christian. I tried to negotiate with the seller and found out that he is a BIG LIAR. I confirmed it discussing with my close friends,

I am now working on getting some money back. :yes:

There are lots of nice people out there, but a few bad worms does all the damage.

God Bless them! :yes: :yes

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
PayPal can actually be a savior of funds. I just had issue with auto part I got using PayPal. I had to return part because it was wrong part but the auto part seller claimed it was right. Then they promised me my money back as soon as tracking number for return was showing up. They lied and even still after they got part back I had no luck with refund. So I called PayPal to file claim and they did a 3 way call with company. We were on phone about hour and they came up with every excuse in book. Half hour later I got email and PayPal reimbursed me full amount. That was awesome :thumbsup:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Yeah I have been impressed with Ebay/Paypal's phone support. Which is fortunate, because their online help pages are WAY too complicated.

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
I had purchased a clothing article on e-Bay last month...i paid for the item and shipping and received it. This week, Paypal had refunded me the money in full for some strange reason, they said that the seller had never opened that Paypal account and that it was unauthorized :hmmm: ...well, i saved $54 and got a free item. I love Paypal :-D

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
wowee --way to go gordie -- :thumbsup:
i got all my stylish outfits just that same way = FREE from paypal :-O :w00t: :pimp:

lets see your $54 garment :-D :-) :-)

:morepics:

Cpl-Chronic

Member (SA)
May 14, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, CANADA
PayPal works for you but you have to be smart & not get tricked into sending pyament to another PayPal account. You MUST pay throught the eBay system. Tricky sellers will list with a PayPal account that is not quite right so that the payment stalls & then will send you a private email outside of Ebay with an invoice for another PayPal account & the invoice will usually be a funds 'request' instaed of a 'goods' invoice'. That way, when you try to make a claim, they can say whatever they want & walk away with your money. It's the most used scam on eBay but as long as you ask the right questions in the eBay msg system & keep track of your emails, you get your money back & they get charged with fraud. :yes: :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.