At last - FOUND YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Great to have you here, and welcome to the best place on earth. Like GZ said, post some pictures when you get them. :afro:

duckman

Member (SA)
Oct 30, 2014
Dead Center, Manitoba, Canada
MyOhMy said:
That's so refreshing to hear! I just can't understand how some of you guys have managed to learn The Master Craft Of Boom Box Wizardry! Since re-acquiring my GF9000 I've lurked on here for a couple of weeks and was amazed by all the technical expertise, expert level know-how and unrivalled enthusiasm, it's an inspiration to say the least.
Welcome ! ! ! ! ! I agree with all of the above, as I have found this site to be Tres' helpful and the members just great. Revived the ol' love for these things that I had sort of just 'acquired' over the years, and left by the wayside while the family took over.

Cheers !

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
blu_fuz said:
Great to have you here, and welcome to the best place on earth. Like GZ said, post some pictures when you get them. :afro:
Hello and thanks. Have now been taking pics but just dropped the SD card and now camera won't recognise it - I could SCREAM!!! will see if I can still download what's on the in a mo, fingers crossed!

duckman said:
Welcome ! ! ! ! ! I agree with all of the above, as I have found this site to be Tres' helpful and the members just great. Revived the ol' love for these things that I had sort of just 'acquired' over the years, and left by the wayside while the family took over.

Cheers !
Hiya, thanks for the welcome and nice to read from another nostalgia devotee.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Welcome to the MADNESS Christine! Just got done reading your resto thread, glad to have you on board with us here, lots of good stuff round here ;-) Lots of good people here, take it all in and enjoy!

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
SLO said:
Welcome to the MADNESS Christine! Just got done reading your resto thread, glad to have you on board with us here, lots of good stuff round here ;-) Lots of good people here, take it all in and enjoy!
Hiya, SLO and thanks for the warm welcome. I'm feeling quite comfy here already, very well settled!

Status
Not open for further replies.