767 with new speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
hey guy's thanks again for the great responses....I wasn't shure about making a video... truth was it took some time for me to just get it right... :-D hey :monchito: I would be happy to do up your 777...really nice to hear from you brother :clap: :clap:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Yo! Jimmy the speakers gives that 767 a beautiful look, you have got to bring that radio down here the next time you visit Florida. I would love to personally hear that beast.

Great job bro'.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
ford93 said:
Yo! Jimmy the speakers gives that 767 a beautiful look, you have got to bring that radio down here the next time you visit Florida. I would love to personally hear that beast.

Great job bro'.
hey whan If I can fit it in the car with me I will bring it next year...Usually I bring so much crap in the car when I go south never have room for a boomer :sad: but I will try :thumbsup:

Styleking said:
Let me get on the list for the speaker upgrade! Just need your address..... ;-)
take a drive south will be glad to do it for you :clap:

EXTRACREDIT said:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Hey Jimmy, are those tweets on a crossover or at least filtered through a high pass cap? Unless they are piezos, it really needs it for longevity and improved sound. I can't tell from the pics but it looks like they are simply parallel'd with the woofs.
yes norm they have a capacitor on them ... They are not the brightest tweeters but they blend over real nice

CorafanRIP

Member (SA)
Feb 23, 2012
Leipzig Germany
looking but for really great, my question also tolerate the gf 767
without problems so the output stage?
I will try times is certainly a lot of work with my ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.