Your Favorite Boombox

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
this is a tough one for real up until about aweek ago i would have said my gf 777...but since I got my gf 1000 all tweaked this is my favorite now :thumbsup:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
BoomboxLover48 said:
Sazeus said:
Now that she's running at full capacity this one's easy:

[ Image ]
The undisputed KING of Boomboxes! Nothing will come close to RX5350! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
hopefully one of these days royce i will be able to say that royce :thumbsup:
jimmyjimmy19702010 said:
My newly acquired Sanyo M9998K is my current favourite :thumbsup: - awesome build quality & great sound from these 1970s boxes!! :drool:
https://boomboxery.com/forum/uploads/jimmyjimmy-4425/sanyo9998k.jpg
congrats jimmy ....beautiful box :breakdance:

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
-GZ- said:
M90...no question...its loud...its beautiful....it shuts anybody and everybody up that makes fun of me for collecting "80s ghettoblasters"...
Its the real deal.
Based on that rationale....
2. C100
3. TRC 931
4. TRC 975
5. GF 777
6. M70
Two and a half years later and I'm stickin with the m90. But one just won't cut it. M90, 975, and my Tosh rt-8930s...I just love that little ****. Its nothing special but I don't think I could ever let it go.

Attachments

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
I have others which are bigger, worth more etc but this seems to be the box I always blat outside and the one I love the most, I'm not even sure why but I love it.

2.jpg

wolff3012

Member (SA)
Dec 19, 2011
Germany
www.youtube.com
It was 2005, i builded boomboxes in woodcases and kakao-boxes, a friend tells me madonna has a boombox with lights and more in her musicvideo... i saw it and i was hypnotized... lights, music. It was not allowed to go on my mothers PC to search in the internet, so i searched at school for *madonna boombox and there was *pocket calculator* with the notice *GF 777 is the original. 4 Years searching at school and i found THIS GF on ebay for 200 €. I payed it in 3 steps and get this radio in july 2009... i opend the parcel, picked that 777 and i was the luckiest boy on the world :-). 2 Minutes- high volume and the mother comes in *turn down the volume* i didnt turn down the volume, she (or my stepfather) switch the fuse of, but there were batteries in that blaster :-D ...
Other things happend, my parents wanted to throw it on the dump, a ex- girlfriend quits a relationship in an other city (i moved alone to another city) and i only had this boombox for music. Good and bad times...
It's just a radio, but it survived a long time... :yes:

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
Scotty_M said:
Sanyo M-X920k (silver tuner version)
- Stylish/contemporary with it's perfect balance between it's dark woofers/tweeters and the silver/chrome front fascia.
- Rich sound without being overpowering
- Full logic controlled deck
- 4 Band tuner with weighted dial and illumination function
- Phono and line-in jacks
- Build quality second to none
- Optional recording microphones

Photo source: Borrowed - another member?

Scotty
Man!!!....that is beautiful! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.