Not open for further replies.

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
ClaretBadger said:
blatantly never happened
:lol: :nonono:
Yeah, if I had any self control whatsoever, I would have waited until it arrived to post. I can't really believe it until I see it, but if it doesn't come, I'll be pretty let down. I do have stage one of the delivery confirmation today, THOUGH!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

restocat

Member (SA)
Apr 25, 2010
New Mexico, USA
baddboybill said:
hollyrockets said:
It's not here yet... :no: :no:

I think it will take until the middle of next week to ship here.

:'-(
If its bring shipped you should make sure its packed extra good due to size and cheapness of plastic ;-)
I think its a little late for second guesses, looks like it was already shipped! I've had audio show up at the door in a box and not much else, and some turn out fine! So lets keep our hopes up. :-) :w00t:

hollyrockets

Member (SA)
Nov 26, 2010
Olympia, WA
restocat said:
baddboybill said:
hollyrockets said:
It's not here yet... :no: :no:

I think it will take until the middle of next week to ship here.

:'-(
If its bring shipped you should make sure its packed extra good due to size and cheapness of plastic ;-)
I think its a little late for second guesses, looks like it was already shipped! I've had audio show up at the door in a box and not much else, and some turn out fine! So lets keep our hopes up. :-) :w00t:

I did beg with them to pack it up good, so hopefully they do. :yes:

amishmansteve

Member (SA)
Mar 31, 2010
I was actually watching this, being totally broke at the moment I really hoped a member here would snag it. Congrats :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.