Venice Beach Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
We Canadian Boombox members and collectors need to get our shi@t together...and have a meet this summer either in Montreal or Toronto :-D

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Wait a sec, are you trying to say Venice Beach and Vespucci beach are the same? I'm there like once a week? Lol.

Man Id love to be down there some time. It's just not the same scene or appropriate weather up here around Seattle.

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
SLO . thanks for introducing me to this group and for inviting me to venice beach more than likely I will be there but which radio should I take?

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
David E Rivera said:
SLO . thanks for introducing me to this group and for inviting me to venice beach more than likely I will be there but which radio should I take?
Dave! Welcome aboard, this place is great and you'll fit right in. You have so many to choose from so I know its a struggle lol, just be ready to impress ;-) Bring your BIGGEST, BADDEST, BLASTER!

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
FYI: I'm bringing my Rising 20/20, mainly because that's the only radio I got. 😓 but I do have 3 of them!

And before you ask SLO, no I'm not triple fisting it and bringing all 3!😜

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
David E Rivera said:
man I wish I could figure out how to post pictures but for some reason I cannot do it
First you have to be off "mobile version" and be on "Full version" by scrolling down and clicking on the button at the bottom. Then look down at the right hand corner of the "reply" box and click on "more reply options" that will give you more functions. Then click on "choose file" and then when you have the picture you want, click on "attach file", once you see a thumbnail of the picture, click on "add."

Sounds confusing but it will get simple after awhile. Hope this helps.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
SLO said:
This is your chance to Flex your guns at Muscle Beach Howie, you can bench press 3 Rising's!
That's a great idea!!! But I haven't worked out in forever. I'd start with only benching two. Can you imagine these on the ends of a barbell?image.jpg

That would be one sick picture!!!!💪😎

Status
Not open for further replies.