NorCal/California boombox meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Since there are a good number of NorCal/California members it seems a shame that we have never had a boombox meet. I figure I will get the ball rolling to see if there is interest. I will be happy to host the event at my home, there is plenty of space and I will supply food and drinks. The date I was thinking about is July 28, 2012...its a Saturday. Everyone who would like to attend is welcome, the more the merrier... :-D

So let's chime in Cali members and see if we can get this done... :thumbsup:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
I'm interested but, I'm about 7-8 hrs away. I'm keep it as a "Maybe" though. Btw, There was one meet once with Myself, Sinister(David) & Masterblaster84 (Don) back in about '08. This would be a great chance to get a better one going. Have You talked to 'Reli'?

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
you fellas need to adhere to the authorized boomboxery nomenclature:...........

4 members or more is a certified meet
3 is a mini meet
2 is a micro meet
1 is just jackin off

:-)

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Superduper said:
95% sure I'll be there! You aren't close to "you-know-where" are ya melly? Just Kidding.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuzz: haven't talked to anyone yet just figured I would put a feeler out there. I figured I would host to get the ball rolling... :-D

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
I'm not sure if I can do it, but if I can....I will :-D
Well, if Chris brings his Ferarri,I must go so I can take it for a spin and let my old CHP friends chase me around.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
THAFUZZ said:
I'm interested but, I'm about 7-8 hrs away. I'm keep it as a "Maybe" though. Btw, There was one meet once with Myself, Sinister(David) & Masterblaster84 (Don) back in about '08. This would be a great chance to get a better one going. Have You talked to 'Reli'?
That was a good little mini meet, very cool to meet Adam and Dave.
Since Boomboxery was born the West Coast membership seems to have grown considerably, enough so that we should be able to pull off a decent size meet. At this time I think there's a good chance I could make it. :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I'm talking to the wife about this...and trying to swing it....I have to be in AZ the next weekend for some shows...so it's going to be allot of traveling....Hopefully I can pull it all off :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.