Venice Beach Meet 2.0 (Professional Picture Gallery)

mac daddy freshness

Member (SA)
Jun 6, 2011
Sunny California
Personally I think she just wanted macdaddyfreshness' phone number :lol: :thumbsup:

Lmao! So thats why she asked for my information, she told me it was for investigation purposes :lol: Now it clicked on why she kept tapping her handcuffs and giving me the death stare :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very well put Slo and the pictures came out awesome! Thanks for this thread Howie i was hoping somebody did this :thumbsup:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
mancardo said:
Man...the pics came out nice. Howie ...you displayed them really good. And SLO gave a perfect description of the meet...it was a great day!
Thanks Manny, and a big Thanks to Howie for posting the pictures in categories like that! 1st class all the way ;-)

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
Fantastic, all of it. SLO your breakdown brought a smile to my face :thumbsup:
Desparate for some video I searched YouTube for Venice Beach boombox and this came up LOL

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
caution said:
Desparate for some video I searched YouTube for Venice Beach boombox and this came up LOL

Yeah, I don't think too many of us used our phones to take videos or too many pictures. We left the documentation of the event to Nannette. But Manny did post a short video that he took on page 18 of the original "Venice Beach Meet" thread.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

You guys pulled off the greatest Meet in history now!

Great pictures, great story and how cool is it to see those two little men there! The next generation!

Just amazing... :bow:

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
just wanted to chime in on something . I think it was so cool meeting people for the first time in person (except for SLO) and getting along so well no clashing of personalities or choice of music it was just as if we all knew each other for some time .. thank you all my boombox brothers..,also a shout out to SLO for introducing me to this group... THINK YOU BRO..also thank you Howie1976 for picking up those 2 new additions for me..

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
David E Rivera said:
just wanted to chime in on something . I think it was so cool meeting people for the first time in person (except for SLO) and getting along so well no clashing of personalities or choice of music it was just as if we all knew each other for some time .. thank you all my boombox brothers..,also a shout out to SLO for introducing me to this group... THINK YOU BRO..also thank you Howie1976 for picking up those 2 new additions for me..
:thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
mac daddy freshness said:
Personally I think she just wanted macdaddyfreshness' phone number :lol: :thumbsup:

Lmao! So thats why she asked for my information, she told me it was for investigation purposes :lol: Now it clicked on why she kept tapping her handcuffs and giving me the death stare :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very well put Slo and the pictures came out awesome! Thanks for this thread Howie i was hoping somebody did this :thumbsup:
:lol: They don't call you "mac daddy" for nothin! :thumbsup:

caution said:

Thanks caution, you and every other member would have had such a blast out there, sorry we didn't take much video footage, next time I'm gonna take a Go Pro and try to get a little more video footage for you guys, because believe me, WE WILL BE GOIN BACK :cool:

Lasonic TRC-920 said:
ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

You guys pulled off the greatest Meet in history now!

Great pictures, great story and how cool is it to see those two little men there! The next generation!

Just amazing... :bow:
Chris we missed you man, and thanks for the props. I love having the kids there with us and seeing them enjoy themselves with all the action, my boy looks like he's mean muggin, but its the sun in his little eyes Lol, time to get him some shades like Dad's :cool: Howies boy Andre was groovin to the beat, just like his ol man :thumbsup: And the two of them sittin together on Howies J1, PRICELESS.

David E Rivera said:
Your welcome big Dave, and your right. It was like we all just clicked from the get go. Good people all the way around. When I met you I couldn't believe that you had never heard of Boomboxery being that you have such a big collection! Im glad you finally joined the family man, it was long overdue.

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
I definitely want to go to the next meet in Cali and hopefully hangout longer with you guys. Maybe a BBQ at David's house...LOL...Just kidding brotha!
I know we were there for about 3 hours but it fell like we were there for 1 hour. I just a need enough notice to plan my trip there :cool:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
mancardo said:
I definitely want to go to the next meet in Cali and hopefully hangout longer with you guys. Maybe a BBQ at David's house...LOL...Just kidding brotha!
I know we were there for about 3 hours but it fell like we were there for 1 hour. I just a need enough notice to plan my trip there :cool:
Oh your comin Manny! Even if we have to drive out there to AZ and pick you and the family up! :lol: It would be good to hang out again man, BBQ would be sweeeeet. Don't worry we'll make it happen :thumbsup:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Epic!

Great shots guys keep representing this culture. Lovin' every minute of it!!

David I love that Jimi Hendrix shirt.

I consider him the godfather of the electric guitar.

jimmyjimmy19702010

Member (SA)
May 5, 2012
Sunny Brisbane, Australia
Those are some seriously beautiful photos! Next year, all you need is your professional photography back plus a videographer and roll of vinyl and some break dance dudes doing their thing. Now that would bring the crowds!!

James... :-)