Venice Beach Meet 2.0 (Professional Picture Gallery)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Dr DER said:
it still is a cool video and it sounds pretty cool all of us blasting the same thing
SLO said:
Here's another quick video from my phone of all the boomboxes playing the same jam at once :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OZlhJNwp-c
Pretty Damn Cool!

I like seeing the strangers dancing....just CLASSIC.

I still feel it is our responsibility to remind / reintroduce / show people for the first time the enjoyment of music played "Open Air" instead of living life on ear buds. I really think it's sad so many humans don't know what that experience is.

To me, yelling over music with a drink in your hand is a huge part of being happy and sharing with others. It's the key to living a long life. When you have ear buds plugged in, everyone around you is pushed away, they become the enemy. I think, mixed with the fact that people are hiding in their little 4 wheeled metal boxes and flipping each other the bird in traffic is the reason our world has slipped so far down the path it has. We share so little face to face, lips to hears, everyone is their own little nation.

Pumping music through the air breaks down walls. The music doesn't care what color ears are receiving it or what dirt you were born on. It just want's to be heard.

That's what these plastic fantastic devises do and adding blue tooth, eye catching lighting rigs or fancy colored straps all add to the sharing.

No one ever bought a J1 to sit in their room alone. They bought it to SCREAM "Hey World, Look At Me! Lets Party!"
:dj-party:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Pretty Damn Cool!

I still feel it is our responsibility to remind / reintroduce / show people for the first time the enjoyment of music played "Open Air" instead of living life on ear buds. I really think it's sad so many humans don't know what that experience is.

To me, yelling over music with a drink in your hand is a huge part of being happy and sharing with others. It's the key to living a long life. When you have ear buds plugged in, everyone around you is pushed away, they become the enemy. I think, mixed with the fact that people are hiding in their little 4 wheeled metal boxes and flipping each other the bird in traffic is the reason our world has slipped so far down the path it has. We share so little face to face, lips to hears, everyone is their own little nation.

Pumping music through the air breaks down walls. The music doesn't care what color ears are receiving it or what dirt you were born on. It just want's to be heard.

That's what these plastic fantastic devises do and adding blue tooth, eye catching lighting rigs or fancy colored straps all add to the sharing.

No one ever bought a J1 to sit in their room alone. They bought it to SCREAM "Hey World, Look At Me! Lets Party!"
I couldn't have said it better myself, I agree 100%. Hey Chris if you listen closely, you can hear milosancho giving you a shout out saying..."This goes out to Chris" ;-)

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Pretty Damn Cool!

damn.....gettin all philosophical up in this bitch! Preach it ! That was truly epic.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
SLO said:
I couldn't have said it better myself, I agree 100%. Hey Chris if you listen closely, you can hear milosancho giving you a shout out saying..."This goes out to Chris" ;-)
That is bad ass, I did not hear that the first time!

Thank you Milosancho! :thumbsup:

Dr DER said:
0320151908.jpg
0320151907.jpg
0320151917.jpg WAY WAY off of the topic but just wanted to share the new pictures I took of the 63
If you search, there is a rides and radio's section in General

Sick Car man!

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
JustCruisin said:
I love this topic!! :breakdance:

But, I hate myself for not bein there.. :sad:
Put it on your bucket list and I promise we will organize another one in Venice. All you gotta do is show up!😃👍

walter

Member (SA)
Mar 31, 2017
Ha! Adorable kids. The radios are bigger than they are. Great pics. Looks like a great time.

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
walter said:
Ha! Adorable kids. The radios are bigger than they are. Great pics. Looks like a great time.
Haha, thanks, our kids are the future of Boomboxery ;-)

KandiKlover said:
How crap. What's that really wide box DAVE has there?
I think it was a Conion Berecha. I dont remember the exact model number but that beast was HUGE, and LOUD. Its no longer on the West Coast :-(

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
SLO said:
KandiKlover said:
I think it was a Conion Berecha. I dont remember the exact model number but that beast was HUGE, and LOUD. Its no longer on the West Coast :-(
Nope it's on the east coast now ... But I got a M90 for it ...

KandiKlover

Member (SA)
Mar 27, 2017
Dr DER said:
KandiKlover said:
Nope it's on the east coast now ... But I got a M90 for it ...

Nice gotta love an M90. Still an impressive beast though that Berecha.